2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi
Pairings! Lots of Pairings! Oposites! People who like the same thing!

Rules
-I want to have a partner who genuinely matches my writing style. Something where I don't
have to do all the work and we can work together!
-I don't need partners in my age range, but if you like to write smexy with me, you have to be under 18!
-I like varying post lengths. During conversations it tends to be shorter, and when there is a emotional
moment it gets longer. Depends on what's happening.
-I do have quite a bit of down time, but at the same time I have been quite sick recently. I cant take every
request ever. Then again, it never hurts to ask~!
-I normally play female characters, since that is who I am comfortable with. However feel free
to suggest whatever! For the sake of not having to write four or five scenarios, I use a male and female
character, however feel free to make whatever gender you are comfortable with! Make sure
if you are making another of the same gender to ask me first! I will usually say yes.

Equestrian Connection
Male Cowboy, Female Equestrian
You live off the land in the middle of nowhere, nothing but the rising sun and the sound of clomping hooves.
He's a strong and rebellious cowboy, riding bulls and broncs, taking trips around the circuit. She has spent
her time mastering the art of equestrianism, and is known worldwide for her work with horses. Gentle
and caring, she spends more of her time chastising Cowboys than dating them. How will they
ever end up together?

Female Cowgirl, Male Equestrian
He spent his life trotting on perfectly groomed horses, she spent her's hanging off a bull or with her feet
tucked into the straps of a trickriding horse. Daredevil is her middle name, breaking hearts around the
circuit. His name is up in lights, in the magazines, and even giving opportunities at Olympic fame.
But if they are so different, why is she so obsessed with him? And why does he keep
falling for her charms.

Rich Life for the Poor
Rich Girl, Poor Boy
She is a spoiled rotten princess who has every jewel decorating her perfect skin. Her hair seems
to always be done just right. And yet with all that perfection comes her carelessness with money, human
interaction, and how not to throw money at your problems. And yet he, someone with
no money to their name, fascinates her. No matter how much she tries, he won't
accept her attempts to give him extravagant gifts. How on earth does one woo a man
the regular way?

Rich Boy, Poor Girl
He pretty much considers himself prince charming. He pretty much is prince charming. He hasn't a fault
on his face, and if he did it had been easily removed. And she is his cindarella. A stubborn and
hot headed servant for a very annoying house. She has never had a dime
to her name, and now prince charming is trying to pick her up with what she see's as pity.

Best Never Together
You were pretty much destined to hate each other. Whether or not you knew each other a long
time ago, or you just meet for the first time, you could not fathom ever being even
an acquaintance with this person. Your sole goal is to pick their life apart. But does
that mean you know each other more than you know?

Listen to the Music
They were born deaf. You were born hearing. You could never imagine life without sound. They lived
their whole life without it. They are strong and independent, and you can't help but admire them.
But she has very specific stigmas about the hearing. How will you ever woo her?

More to come soon!​

Made for the Arts
Musician and the Artist
They write, you paint. You like to see the things you create, they listen. Two similar arts yet so different at the same time.
Musicians get fueled by music, and artists by their music. What pair could be better?

Thespian and the Athlete
They read Shakespeare, you crush the weights. They spend hours preaching to crowds of people, while you
drown in the cheering of your various friends. Alike, but never more different. You push forward with
strength, they do it with cleverly placed wit and clever wording.

The Good and the Bad
Good Girl, Bad Guy
She is a little ditzy, sweet, and kind. But she isn't ditzy enough to go along with his
shenanigans. He screams bad from every corner, but maybe she needs a little excitement in her life.

Good Guy, Bad Girl
(I like this pair better tbh)
She is the sketchiest girl around. Sometimes he swears he can smell smoke and coffee on her breath in the
morning. Black suits her like a glove. She is the staple of bad ass, and it seems she is determined to make his life
a living hell. He is just a simple guy, trying not to make enemies. Yet somehow that makes him the perfect target.

Love is Only Half Blind
(I have a character for this one)
A very strict girl who does nothing but get up, go to school, come home, and hole up in her room. She is a single
face among a sea of cliques, all dressed in their vibrant 'mating call colors' as she dubbed them. Pink, blue,
tan, you name it. This girl was just, grey. A very dark shade of grey, almost black. She is as mysterious
as she is harsh. She never gets along with anyone and prefers to spend her time alone than socializing
with randoms. But she seems to dawn a slightly gothic aura regardless. And now someone
is coming in and trying to change that.

If you have any other ideas in mind, feel free to shoot me a pm!

Interested in Love is Only Half Blind and Best Never Together

good guy bad girl? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.