PAINFULLY ENTHUSIASTIC INTRODUCTION IS IN ORDER

A

Aria

Original poster
:B Hi!
What do you prefer to be called? You can call me Aria. Or literally whatever you want to call me? Call me Grandma that's cool
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Mystery
How old are you? I'm a legal adult; that's all you need to know
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I haven't roleplayed in over a year ;-; so I'm probably rusty but I'm not new to it
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Prefer single partner. I'll do group RPs though
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? What if there are snakes under the crunchy leaves? What region are these crunchy leaves in? Is it a region where there might be snakes? Do the snakes have poisonous venom? What shoes am I wearing while stomping on the crunchy leaves?
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? ;u; I...Lily Allen..The Fear (I'LL TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF AND IT WILL BE SHAMELESS, 'CUZ EVERYONE KNOWS THAT'S HOW YOU GET FAMOUS) It plays in my head constantly. Always

Welcome to Iwaku, I do believe that you'll fit in nicely here

I LOVE THAT SONG.

-ahem- Imma call you Grandma >:3 Because you said I could! :D I'm Mittens! :D It's wonderful to see you here on Iwaku! ^^ I hope you get your ideas out there and start RPing with our wonderful members soon! :D

You have great taste in music then ;u;

And hi! I hope so too. Let me know if you're ever up for an RP