Overwatch: The Omnic Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Razilin

Original poster
OOCOOC
OOC and Sign Up

off-duty-overwatch-fan-art-grants-a-casual-side-to-the-iconic-characters-1008064.jpg

I know there have been a few Overwatch RPs getting off the ground, but most of them are focusing on events after Winston's Recall.

I'm looking to see if there's any interest in starting up an RP taking place at the dawn of Overwatch - the Omnic Crisis.

Part of the OOC and this thread will be hashing out at least some semblance of a logical timeline (mainly because just by looking at character ages and backstories, there's a few continuity issues between how long Overwatch has been around, how long since its disbanding, and how long the heroes have been in service within Overwatch).

The story's focus will be dealing with the Omnic Crisis, the formation of Overwatch, and its "golden age" when it was a respected and powerful peacekeeping organization.

I'd like to focus on playing era-appropriate characters, preferably canon characters. Given how little we know about the Omnic Crisis, OCs are absolutely appropriate.

What do you guys think? If I can get 2-3 more players off the bat, I'll set up the OOC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well as we discussed earlier I'm in, but with an OC. :3

Reactions: Razilin
cool beans, dude

fyi, for the tone of this story, full-on Deadpool style would be inappropriate; however, we would definitely need a prankster/jokester/wild card. probably no to the extreme fourth-wall breaking this time around, but yes to zany schemes

=)

will probably take soldier 76/jack Morrison for my char

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
If you're doing this I'm in. Genji is claimed.

Reactions: Razilin
Status
Not open for further replies.