OVERKILL: FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rashuad-012

Original poster
Overkill.jpg
STRAP IN AND DIVE FEET FIRST AS THE ULTIMATE SUPER-SOLDIER!!
What's Your Role?
Tank-bred and genetically altered to be a walking tank, you are a Juggernaut. In the beginning you were kept in the labs and endured training sims, eating warm food and enjoying soft beds; but all of it changed when WWIII broke loose on January 2, 2018.
Plot
A nuke was launched from Russia that wiped half of New York City off the face of the Earth. Several more followed and completely bleached half of Washington, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, and South Dakota.
It took several months to rebuild, but afterwards DC gave immediate orders to put your boots on the ground! Your job is to find the enemy, hit 'em hard, and bring them down! Along the march to glory, you're hit by an unmarked enemy that eventually wipes out everyone with the tech to stand up to it. There is no name for this group other than 'Genocide'.
Setting
Missions will take place globally given the fact that these major powers are acting as such. Most operations will take place in North America, Europe, Asia, but all will branch out into the rest of the world--suck as Antarctica.
Currently the world is holding up as best it can. Most of the United States is in shambles, as well as other countries that follow behind it as an ally. There will be death, there will be romance, but none of it will happen in one day. Remember this and you shall come out on top.
Character Sheet
Name:
Appearance: (Picture and brief description. Give an armored, and unarmored appearance.)
Class: (Assualt, Sniper, Support, Engineer, Medic?)
Skills: (Martial Arts, Knife fighting, Hacking, etc.)
Weapon Preference: (Based on class. You may have two)
Personality: (Explosive, Chatty, Comedic, etc.)
Biography:
Classes:
Assault: Assault class fighters are the more run and type of fighter. They specialize in getting in as fast as they can, hitting as hard as they can, while guiding their allies under fire. They are proficient with all weapon types but prefer the Assault rifle and sniper rifle. They carry a standard amount of equipment and armor.
Engineer: The Engineer carries a medium amount of armor, but tac in on with equipment that may give an edge against enemy armor. They specialize in the Shotgun, SMG, Handguns, and explosives department. Adept with technology, they can improvise with scrap on the fly to make something useful, or something that'll blow the f**k up!
Medic: The medic tends to stick close, but also hold off to the sidelines in order to assess any damage done to the team. They carry medical equipment--which are defibrillators, First-Aid, and Medical Foam. While they are trained to heal, they also know how to drop a man with an improvised poison. If they work with an Engineer, they can produce special grenades--which would be Nova Gas. They keep up usually with shotguns or assault rifle, basically whatever lets them get close enough to save their teammates.
Sniper: The Sniper is an unsuspecting enemies worst nightmare. Command has taken to calling them ninjas, for some reason. They handle the war from a distance with their rifles, handing out intel, or sneaking in with the Engineers and dropping traps behind the enemy. You travel light, mostly a couple radars, grenades, or just yourself. While they prefer their one hit wonders, they sometimes take an SMG or a handgun with them. You can sometimes catch them going hand in hand with the Assault and Support classes doing something they call 'Spot and Pop'.
Support: As support, you bare the heavy armor and the big guns, the LMG--Light Machine Gun. As the back-up, you come in whenever the grunts aren't handling it too well. You carry extra ammo, as well as special ammo--which is incendiary, explosive, or armor piercing. In your equipment you bring along C-4 to send the enemy artillery to hell. Stick close to your teammates and you can help them out in multiple different ways.
NOTE: This is a work in progress. Further updates are in motion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:
Areiz Vine AKA Air
Appearance:
images
Under the suit, Areiz has short, snow white hair and purple eyes. Her eyes are natural, I promise. She usually wears a black hoodie, and sometimes she'll carry an AK with her. Well, most of the time. She loves her music, and you'll often catch her playing it.
sci+fi+warrior+hunter+sniper+snake+soldier+armor+costume+black+ops+sniper+assassins+creed+starcraft+ghost+stealth+operative+starwars+halo+4+wallpaper.jpg
It's an armored suit that is lined with Kevlar.
Class:
Sniper
Skills:
Sharpshot, Martial Arts. (Specializes in Aikido
Weapon Preference:
M24 Sniper's Rifle
XM2010.jpg

AAR6 (Automatic Assault Rifle 6)
equip-future.jpg

Personality:
Sarcastic, Serious, Dry Humor.
Biography:

Areiz was always a calm, cool-headed person. She's very sarcastic and finds the most morbid things funny, but this is because she has also always had a very accurate aim and great precision. She's always tried to work on her own and has developed a barrier where she doesn't talk to others much because of this trying to be alone. She was 19 when WWIII started and was told to cover the team's back. She is the silent shadow that watches over them. To get her to speak anything emotional or not serious would be amazing.

Name: Daniel 'Blaze' Robinson

Appearance(Armored): Here
The armor is able to withstand punishment worthy of a tank, leading to it being named 'Juggernaut' armor. It's light to the wearer and hard as steel. The helmet has two vision modes--which are magnetic and thermal--and a built in radar.

Appearance(Unarmored): Here
Daniel possesses medium-long black hair, an acorn shaped head with a strong chin, and a swimmer's build. His once brown eyes turned red after the surgery given to proceed the project. He stands 6'1 at 179 lbs.

Class: Assault

Skills:
  • Super Strength
  • Enhance Agility
  • Infiltration
  • Marksman
Weapon Preference:

Personality:
  • Comedic, Strict, Optimistic, Headstrong.
Biography: Daniel was the a natural born infiltrator on the front lines--which was both in simulations and real time--that none could. At the beginning age of 13, he got a record score of perfect performances in the Infiltrator simulation on the highest difficulty. It was around 18 that WWIII broke loose and Daniel really had his chance to show off.

For months at a time he broke record amounts of enemy casualties and performance as a leader. He symbolizes both a moral booster, and a confidence booster.

Reactions: Majem
This sounds like fun. I'll try and pound out a character before I head to work tonight.

I edited my CS. I hope it's okay.

Silver is approved. The rest I hope to see you all soon.

Name: Magnus Rockland
Appearance:
mech%2Bmecha%2Bcostume%2Bdesign%2Bconcept%2Bfuture%2Bfuturistic%2Bguardian%2Bgiant%2Brobot%2Bsuit%2BSection%2B8%2BEarth%2Bby%2BBaldasseroni%2BAlessandro%2BBaldasseron.jpg
The armour is heavier than all other Juggernaut armours, capable of withstanding more damage and carrying those extra magazines when you happen to run out, or need a different approach.
Rl0O0Ou.png
Stands at 6'6 and weighs 260lbs. Magnus keeps his hair very short, has blue eyes and the rest of his body is as manly is they can come.
Class: Support
Positive traits:
- Great accuracy
- Superhuman strength and endurance
- No morals
Negative traits:
- Slower than all other soldiers
- No stealth
- Cannot kill enemies without damaging the environment
Weapon Preferences:
M249.jpg
14358348_1.jpg
Personality: Introvert, loves to fire his weapons
Biography: Magnus has always been a hotheaded boy, feeling no joy outside of the training sims and thus always longing to go back and cause more carnage, faster and more effectively. His accuracy under constant fire is unmatched, but his desire to kill rather than study left him with obvious limitations.
Throughout his youth, he's always been growing, both in size as well as muscle-mass, allowing him to carry bigger and bigger guns. But his large body prevents him from being stealthy or agile.
Magnus is unable to perform martial arts, but grabbing someone's arm and punching them in the face proved to be just as effective.

Reactions: Kage Tenchi-Kun
Are these the only classes that will be available? I've got something in the works, but I don't want to double Sniper, Assault or Support and neither of the other two are really jumping out at me. I want something stealthy and I might be able to make that happen with an Engineer, but I was sorta wondering if there could be an... Infiltrator or Assassin or something style class. If not, I'm more than happy to make due, but I figured I'd ask.

Carla Bolivar

tumblr_mt4yhron_Sc1qkokk1o1_500.jpg

Appearance: Carla was bred to be a Juggernaut and it shows. She's not unattractive, especially compared to those who've not had any genetic alterations, but she's no Victoria's Secret model. Where other women have curves, Carla has muscle and she's known for cutting her own hair and eschewing makeup entirely. It's not uncommon to see her covered in grease and grinning all the while. She's supposed to be the very image of a perfect soldier, after all. Why should she have to try so hard to look good?

Class: Engineer

Skills: As an engineer, Carla works with a lot of machines. She's the one in charge of getting the Juggernauts from one place to another and making sure their vehicles and suits are working as well as they can. She knows her teammates' suits almost as well as they do. Explosives are another specialty of hers and she takes some small pleasure in watching structures come tumbling down in mere seconds. She's never been great at more strike-oriented martial arts, but she can wrestle with the best of them.

Weapon Preference: Shotgun and explosives

Personality: Even though she spends a lot of time with machines, Carla is still something of a spitfire. She's well-known for having a sassy attitude that simply doesn't quit. Her verbal filter doesn't always work and almost anything she thinks, she says.

Biography: ((Work in progress))

Excuse my delay. To address concerns on doubling-up the amount of classes, I'm trying to get two of each if manageable. My goal is to construct a crew for a large plot.

[MENTION=5562]The Piper of Pipers[/MENTION] you are confirmed.

[MENTION=4407]Majem[/MENTION] you are confirmed.

Name: Frank "Franky" Thompson
Appearance:
Anime-Guy-anime-guys-20980907-700-963.jpg

soldiers%20guns%20futuristic%20weapons%20digital%20art%20concept%20art%20armored%20suit%20combat%20knife%201024x1325%20wall_www.wall321.com_59.jpg

Class: Support
Skills: Although he has very heavy armor he finds a way to use use his highly enhanced flexibility in athleticism in battle with and with out his heavy armor. Because of his past he has superior survival skills, overly keen senses, and his specialty, of course, is killing. He usually has no regrets and has no mercy for the enemies he guns down daily.
Weapon Preference: curved machete, FN P-90 with attachments: suppressor (removable) firmer grip, extended clip, flashlight.
Personality: Franky is believed to be insane, when he is just simply a comedic killer. When it comes to the the opposite sex, he can be extremely romantic. It's hard for females to not fall for the guy.
Biography: (Will be added in later)

Now that's what I like to see. Welcome aboard.

Is it possible any super-soldiers were bred as brains for biosuits or power armor instead of as physical specimens? I could make a character for that scenario if its acceptable, but if it's not acceptable, I can easily compensate.

As amusing that would be to witness, I have to stay true to the idea. All super-soldiers are tank bred, fully functional, human beings.

Also, there may only be a maximum of two of each class.

Well, I didn't mean just a brain, like a complete human bred specifically to pilot the armor to its full efficiency. Also, I count two supports, a sniper, an engineer, and an assault. This leaves space for two medics, an assault, a sniper, and an engineer - though I suspect that was in reference to Excesmyr, but I'll go ahead and lay out those numbers

It's good to be on your toes about the odds.

Name: Scarlet "The Pilot" Thatcher

Appearance:
Scarlet.jpg
mech-week07.jpg
Scarlet is rather small compared to the other Juggernauts, or at least, outside of her armor. Inside her armor, she is a hulking mass, and able to take more shots than Assault, Sniper, and Engineer Class Juggernauts. Her extremely focused power armor training allows her to run at full speed and climb any obstacle, but she can not jump due to the suit's weight. The padding of the hands function as a defibrillator, and she keeps medical supplies on her in a military pack since her suit doesn't have storage compartments.

Class: Medic

Skills: First Aid
Field Surgery
Hard Suit and Power Armor Repair
Boost Administration

Weapon Preference:
ares-tavor-tar-21-long-barrel-dark-earth-579-p.jpg
uts15.jpg

Personality: Scarlet is nearly maternal to her teammates, as per her profession in medicine. She is always willing to help a friend in need at the risk of her own life, especially since her power armor can take a lot of hits without malfunctioning. She's a bit cocky because of her armor, but isn't so full of herself that she'd run into a hail of gunfire. She is emotionless about killing her enemies, but remorseful about the injury or death of her comrades. She feels it is her responsibility to keep the team alive, and always puts others ahead of the mission.

Off duty, her hobbies include dissection, vivisection, writing, reading, physical training, and sketch art. She spends a lot of her time in the field, catching up with the other Juggernauts' physical prowess in case she needs to fight outside her armor. She is becoming an aspiring gymnast, performing feats of agility she couldn't possibly perform in her power armor.

Biography: Scarlet was bred to be a brain for a series of power armors in development at the time. Her training focused on mental faculties and intellectual pursuits, including a heavy English vocabulary, fluency in 20 other languages, and familiarity with medicines and surgery. Finally, after she became an expert in all these factors, she began power armor training. She was taught how best to utilize the functions of the power armors, until she eventually chose a favorite. Because of her training, she is also able to easily adapt to other power armors.

After she graduated the program, she was put on a few missions in the Middle East and Africa, where she accompanied commando units as a support medic. These missions functioned as field tests - which she passed with flying colors. Astride normal toops, she was able to carry the team through terrible odds and terrible injuries. She was given time in the reserve to start a life, which she enjoyed for three years, until January 8th, 2018. Luckily, she was living in California at the time, so she headed to HQ as soon as she got the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.