Overflowing Ideas

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by мι∂иιgнтєя, Sep 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, I'm back again.

My imagination has been working overtime lately and I really need to play out some of my ideas so I can get them out of my head. This is a plea for help. I need partners that are willing to tolerate my fountain of concepts and plots. This does not mean I'm only interested in my own ideas! I would love to work with what my partner has to offer as well.

I only do MxM, FxF, and Gen.
    I tend to include mature themes in my rps so if you're fainthearted I might be the wrong partner.
    Green letter is the character I'd prefer to play.

Adept and/or adaptable players only.

C O N C E P T S

> Rich Yakuza Son/Daughter (A) x Delinquent (B)

A is attractive, fit, and rich. They can hold their own in a fight and dominate in most other areas as well. A has many admirers both male and female but never seems to settle down with anyone. Rumors spread about their supposed relationships with older men/women. What no one knows is that A might not be lacking for anything material but (s)he is bored. Enter B. B is every bit your typical delinquent. They're rude, glare 99% of the time, and will fight anyone. B is poor and struggles to balance work with school. One day B runs into A and reacts with the usual "what do you think you're doing?" A is quick to show who has more power and quickly puts A on their knees (literally or metaphorically - you decide). Ever since then A continually drags B into doing things for them and just messing with them in general. B doesn't understand what A wants and continually tries to run away but A is nothing if not tenacious.
    ((heavily inspired by Oldxian's 19 Days, relationship between He Tian and Mo Guan Shan))

> Florist (A) x Tattoo Artist (B)

It's a quiet neighborhood. There is no privacy because everybody knows everybody. If you go grocery shopping it'd be a wonder if you're not stopped at least three times to chat. A has lived here all their life. They are loved by the elders of the town and play with the children regularly. When B comes walking in with a less than friendly looking appearance and sets up a tattoo parlor, A is a bit frightened for what's in store. B however is much more bark than bite. They eventually make a truce of sorts seeing as their shops are right across from each other. After helping one another out through some rough patches, they might just become friends... or more.

MORE TO COME

#1 мι∂иιgнтєя, Sep 7, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  2. I would be interested in roleplaying with you:)

3. Great just send me a pm so we can hash out details!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.