Over and Out.

• Thread starter _AnueAlexsander_
  • Start date
A

_AnueAlexsander_

Original poster
Hello everyone. Not going to make a long-winded post but nice community here. Will be looking forward to writing with some of you. Oh, I only go by AA or AnueAlexsander, which is not my birth name, if you really want to you I will tell you. Later.

Hello, Mister Anue!
Welcome to Iwaku, I'm glad that you like the look of us so far.
Don't be so gruff with us, we're excited to say hi and find out who you are~
I'm sure you'll find a happy roleplay niche here for yourself, but if you have any questions, Community 101 and Community Hub are great places to look!
If you still have questions, feel free to ask.
I hope to see you around!

Haha, thank you for the welcome. Much appreciated.

Redo for me on my introductory post.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
I don't mind _AA_ T or Tamara.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Hehe, Yup, I'm a girl but don't worry when I roleplay I can play both genders.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Science, space, romance, war, western, pirate, mystery, midievel, fantasy, historical. I may be convinced to do fandoms only with original characters. Maybe video games too, original characters as well as stories.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Gypsies, Tramps, Thieves, Heroes, Cowards, School Students, Vampires, Werewolves, anything that comes to mind.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Wolf Packs!

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

I think I'm paranoid and complicated
I think I'm paranoid manipulated Bend me, break me any way you need me All I want is you Bend me, break me Breaking down is easy All I want is you~~~~~

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope to see your creativity flourish here.

Whoops! Miss Anue. My apologies~
I hope that you're finding everything well!
You appear to be doing quite fine!

No worries. I do have a question though, we post our character BIOS to blogs or no?

No worries. I do have a question though, we post our character BIOS to blogs or no?

Hi there! As for posting your characters to your blog, that is something for you to decide. Some people do and some don't. Most character sheets are put into the OOC for that game but people sometimes put them in the blogs too. Sometimes games go bellyup and close so it's good place to stick characters if you don't keep them in word documents or off-site blogs. ^^

Thanks for letting me know, I disappeared a bit to work on one.

It's always nice to have somone new join the wolf pack side :D Good choice and welcome to the site!!

Welcome to iwaku AA :)
Hope you enjoy iwaku, once you're here you will never be able to leave x3 heheheh

Random voice in my head -But, a lot of people have left :o Like half the people you have on your friend list has abandoned iwaku

Me - SHUT UP!!! as I said, no one leaves ^^ You will never get away from here x) hehe

Welcome and looks like your in good hands! Hope you like it here!