2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
so I am watching beginning of season 2. I am not gonna lie it is emotional beyond belief. I feel so bad for Claire, I won't give anything away but I love this show had to pause to eat.

I've never seen it! I've heard it mentioned before though!

I've never seen it! I've heard it mentioned before though!
It's about this woman who goes back to Scotland 1746 she is married in 1946 to a man that looks like a British general who basically is a ass in 1746. She marrys a man, in the 1700s and trys to change the future so the Scottish win. that's all I am going to say. 2nd best show to GoT

It's about this woman who goes back to Scotland 1746 she is married in 1946 to a man that looks like a British general who basically is a ass in 1746. She marrys a man, in the 1700s and trys to change the future so the Scottish win. that's all I am going to say. 2nd best show to GoT

Wait, I totally stumbled across this show by accident flipping channels. I just so happened to hit it right at a rape scene of the dude's wife and then the rest of the episofe was both of them fighting and the dude who saved her treating her like property and getting angry even though they were apparently husband and wife.

I was, needless to say, not enthralled lol.

I actually watched the first episode on an airplane. I watched until the wedding, but I never managed to continue it. I really want to. I absolutely love the opening song :3

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I actually watched the first episode on an airplane. I watched until the wedding, but I never managed to continue it. I really want to. I absolutely love the opening song :3
so good you should

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Status
Not open for further replies.