Ouran High School Host Club

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Above Rapids

Original poster
1x1
We can create a plot together.
You'll play my crush and I'll play yours.

~CHARACTER SHEET~
Name:
Height:
Build:
Crush(es):
Looks: (anime please)
Dislikes: (optional)
Bio: (Please state if it will be developed through roleplay. If not, please include at least three lines)

~~~
Name: Inara Harazuka
Height: 5'3"
Build: Slim
Crush: Tamaki
Looks:
images

Dislikes: Bragging, poetry, cartoons
Bio: Inara came to Ouran in her 2nd year. She lives with both parents in a large estate. Her family is a long line of graphic designers and industrial technologists, but she wants to be a chef. She first went to the Host Club out of curiosity and originally sat with Hunny for the cake, but later switched to the twins. She's always had her eye on Tamaki but has been too nervous to approach him. She and the twins are best friends. She can tell them apart and she knows Haruhi is a girl.

(Let me know if there's anything else you need to know please)

Last edited by a moderator:
What would be the plot? I may possibly join ya

What would be the plot? I may possibly join ya
Right now I'm willing to do just about anything, but I was thinking about starting with something simple like a high school romance that started from the host club, and maybe evolving it into something else later on. Is that alright with you?

Yeah sure. As long as it doesen't involve anything sexual, but romance is fine. I may POSSIBLY create a CS in a bit. Dunno if i'll be apart of it yet.

Sounds good, I'm not comfortable with sexual stuff either :)
I'm ready when and if you are

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you're only seeking one other player, I'd suggest having this moved into the 1x1 area

Since you're only seeking one other player, I'd suggest having this moved into the 1x1 area
Oh, alright. I'm new here, so this is my first time posting on this website. How do I go about having it moved?

Oh, alright. I'm new here, so this is my first time posting on this website. How do I go about having it moved?
No worries! I'd suggest PMing a moderator about it, letting them know you need this moved.

No worries! I'd suggest PMing a moderator about it, letting them know you need this moved.
Okay, thanks for the help, I really appreciate it! Hopefully I'll remember for next time I post something on here :3

Reactions: ElBell
Yeah sure. As long as it doesen't involve anything sexual, but romance is fine. I may POSSIBLY create a CS in a bit. Dunno if i'll be apart of it yet.
Have you decided whether or not you'll make a CS yet? I don't want to rush you or anything but I was just wondering.

I may possibly not, my schedule may start getting full now and idk if i'll post alot if I join

I may possibly not, my schedule may start getting full now and idk if i'll post alot if I join
That's completely understandable :) If you think it'd be easier for you not to join, then that's probably what you should do

I think i'll pass for now "/ , but I may join a future you create!

Status
Not open for further replies.