M

Mz. Hyde

Original poster
Here is the OOC and character sheet.

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Abilities/Skills/Powers

I would like to know the plot too unless you wanted to gather up characters first and then decide.

Name: Erlas
Race: Drow Elf
Appearance:
Erlas_zps5dd10e9a.jpg

Abilities/Skills/Powers: He is skilled in all types of bladed weaponry and also hand to hand combat. The ability to resist magic and powerful darkvision. Has the ability to naturally excel at moving silently. Increased sight, hearing, and dexterity.

Name: Brannor
Race: Wood Elf
Appearance:
Brannor_zps2adff33d.jpg

Abilities/Skills/Powers: Archery, can shoot three arrows at a time at a fast rate. Hand to hand combat. Higher dexterity and resistant to sleeping spells

Are these typical D&D races or are we allowed to get a little creative and have, say, a werefox? I'm fine if it's the former. ^^

lol any races are accepted. lol I just love elves xD

Perfect! Then here are my characters...

Name: Nym
Race: Werefox
Appearance: Nym is of slight build and stands at 4'8". Her brown eyes are inquisitive and her delicately turned up nose has a habit of quivering when nervous. In fox form, she is average.
ygiz.png

Abilities/Skills/Powers: Nym is a rogue. She can pick pockets with ease, stride silently through a forest, and disarm traps. She is well versed in dagger (close-combat or tossing) and song. When human, she has an affinity with beasts, increased sense of smell, eyesight. When fox, she communicates with foxes and distant relations, increased dexterity, increased night vision, also has a higher resistance to spells. The only magic about her is her foxy transformation, which occurs when she is overly frightened, fatigued, or in intense concentration. The fuller the moon, the easier it is to transform.

Name: Erequariel
Race: Half-elf
Appearance: Erequariel stands at 5'6" with a slender form. Her vibrant green eyes reflect the life of the forest that flows through her veins.
Elf+Girl+Picture.jpg

Abilities/Skills/Powers: Erequariel has knowledge in herbs and healing spells. She has the ability to interrupt or cancel enemy spells of lesser power than her own. Her powers are entirely defense and healing based. Through her elf blood, she gains resistances to some magics and spells. Through her human blood, she has increased stamina but also a higher sensitivity to poisons. Her weapon of choice is a staff, which she is very handy with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
lol xD I think there is two more people and then we can start.

Well if they don't sign up soon, I will start the rp then.

Is it all right if Nym shows up with or after the wizard? She's such a skittery little thing I'm sure she transformed into a fox and Malivore carries her in kicking or she's too scared to enter the tavern on her own and follows him in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.