Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies. I can't promise much consistency due to my chaotic life.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Superpowers, Drama. Also, romance is required with me because I will get bored without it.
Somehow, the Underworld felt colder than usual. Ironic, considering how many mortals told stories about it being hot like fire. The only fire here was Elias, and of course his father. Fairly soon though, the two would be reduced to one. The young demi-god planned to leave here, tonight. With his beloved, Io, he would find someplace else to belong.

For the moment though, he was hopelessly nervous. Heart pounding furiously, he paced back and forth with his hands behind his back. In the background, Cerberus slumbered, a paw resting above the skeletal remains of a mortal who dared to trespass hours before Elias and Io arrived.

"Curse all of them,
the gods above
Must you condemn
that of my love?"

Pausing and sighing, he reached a hand out to no one in particular. Only to close his fist tightly, imagining he was crushing miniature versions of them. All of them. How dare they interfere with his personal life, those nosy gods?

Scoffing, he withdrew his hand and reunited it with the other behind his back. That's when he proceeded with his stressed pacing, plans unfolded in his mind. The time for them to leave was nigh. He did not want to waste a precious second.

• Love
Reactions: bluberriexD
Time and again Io found herself circling her thumbs around the other, letting her eyes roam the floor as though she were forced to engrave it within her mind. The lovers were soon to make departure, to find somewhere to call home. Though certain in their upcoming actions, Io could not help but to be nervous. Leaving everything behind was quite a risk, though it was one she was willing to take if it meant being with Elias.

"Curse all of them,
the gods above
Must you condemn
that of my love?"

She looked above after quite some time, watching Elias in his anxious pacing. Back and forth, forth and back. His actions were unsettling, but Io said nothing. She licked her lips, they were dry from her silence. She placed a loose curl behind her ear before finally speaking, "When shall we leave?" Her voice was quiet, her tone calm and serene as she awaited an answer from her beloved.

It never occurred to Io how bad things could quickly become, loving Hades' only son. Love had no boundaries, no rules and Io only wished the Gods could understand the anomaly of love. But they couldn't. They never would.

Status
Not open for further replies.