Original & Fandom plots - F for M ♥ - Dragon Age craving!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andronica

Original poster
rounded_corners_zpsb8487535.png

Welcome, thanks for dropping by! PM me if you're interested in an idea and/or have questions.

Medium, Role, and Activity - I RP over threads, as the female in M/F scenarios. I reply to all my RPs at least once a week.

Writing Style - Coherent grammar, characterization, and juicy details really get my muse going! As such, I'm most comfortable writing 2-5 paragraphs or more depending on the scene. I've included writing samples in my next post to give you an idea of what I like to give and receive in my RPs.

Communication - Feedback is important before and during the RP. I'm always happy to accommodate your desires, so please contribute to the plot and tell me if you don't like something about the story/my writing. Let me know if you lose interest and we can work it out, or part ways amicably. :)

Plot > Smut - Sex that compliments plot and character development is more enjoyable to me than smut. I love sex and certain RPs have more of it than others, but I'm not interested in RPs based on sex, hardcore kinks, or other scenarios with minimal plot.

Kinks - Please check this out to see if we're compatible.
My Favorites!

► Teasing and seduction
► Supernatural/fantasy races
► Sex outside of the bedroom
► Realistic anatomy
► Multiple characters
► Consensual
► Coercion and blackmail
► Virginity
► Kidnapping
► Hurt/comfort
► Arranged marriage
► Light humiliation
► Dubious consent
► Foreplay, dry sex
► Oral, vaginal, anal
► Roughhousing
► Pleasure control
► Role reversal
► Substance use
► Voyeurism/exhibitionism
► Light bondage
► Tattoos, scars, piercings
Maybe. Ask first.

► Non-sexual pain/abuse
► Non-consensual sex
► Anthros
► F/F or Futa
► Pregnancy
► Corruption
► Mind control
► Adultery
Not my cup of tea.

► Sex as the focus
► Extreme kinks
(scat, vore, gore, bestiality, etc)
► BDSM, pet play, degradation
► Harems, gang bangs
► Ageplay
► Anime pictures for characters
► RP abandonment
► Major god-modding
Roleplays - Feel free to make suggestions/changes or request something new. Key = CRAVING / TAKEN
Original Ideas: Antiquity to the Near Future

Sacramentum Gladiatorum (Gladiator x Domina): (X) The new addition to a Roman's collection of gladiators has evaded death in the arena against near impossible odds. While he's strong willed, he appears loyal. The domina sees him as a blunt instrument, an assassin to kill her enemies and possibly even her overbearing husband. He sees her as a way to gain freedom. Their arrangement goes awry when the small city falls to Spartacus in the Third Servile War of 73 BC.

The Gift (Warlord x Bride): (X) (X) A warlord attacks the borders of an empire mercilessly. Fearful that things will escalate, the warlord is given tribute. He is presented with the finest silks, furs, jewels and gold, but he has plenty of that already. Instead, he spies the fiery daughter of the ambassador and decides negotiations are in order after all.

Northern Heart (Roman General x Barbarian): (X) A General heads north through contested territory to hold off invading hordes at Hadrian's Wall. He meets the daughter of a local chief as she leads an attack on his men, or intercepts her army on their way to join allies. The General is intrigued by the wild woman who's so unlike the fickle, wanton ladies of Rome. At first he kidnaps her for tactical knowledge, but begins to realize Rome is not where his loyalties lie.

Fenrir's Children (Berserker x Druid): (X) A druid woman is captured during a raid and given as a prize to the Jarl. She intrigues one of his strongest warriors who belongs to an outcast group of berserkers cursed with lycanthropy, and he seeks her aid. Will the druid woman choose to harness their power for the Jarl, or help the berserkers control it? I'm open to reversing roles and playing a female berserker for a male druid.

Silk and Steel (Assassin x Concubine): (X) A concubine and assassin embark on a journey to uncover ancient relics that the Templars have been searching for in nearby lands.

Temptation (Templar x Lady): (X) A talented warrior envies his elder brother, a famous Knight who is less skilled but thrust into greatness due to his age and rank. Then he meets his ambitious equal in the woman who is arranged to marry his brother. She enraptures him and nurtures his talents, causing him to be torn between a life of piety or the allure of glorious battle.

An Ambitious Path (Assassin x Noblewoman): (X) (X) Inspired by Assassin's Creed. Two warring city states come to a rocky truce when a noblewoman is married to their prince. Out of anger and greed her husband kills his rival and blames his new wife, sending her into exile and hoping to instigate another war to reap the benefits. Not to be defeated so easily, the woman covertly sends word for help. An assassin or mercenary hears her plea to plan revenge.

Hello Again, Sassenach (Templar x Assassin): (X) (X) Inspired by Outlander, Assassin's Creed. Set during the English Civil War, an English girl visits Scotland with her father in order to persuade the clansmen to join Cromwell. One of the clansmen betrays them and the Templars slaughter the group overnight. Your character manages to escape and joins the assassins - but he doesn't forget the girl he met so long ago. Especially when she turns up a decade later as a Templar operative.

Penny Dreadful (Servant x Nobleman): (X) A peculiar woman interested in the occult is hired as a servant by a reclusive Lord. Around the same time, a spree of grisly murders occur in the countryside. A stranger comes to visit who seems to think that the gentleman caused the deaths. The servant discovers that her master is a monster, and that the man who visited is a hunter. Will she side with the hunter or try to prove her master's innocence?

Memento Mori (Bounty Hunter x Gunslinger): (X) (X) The industrial era hits hard and creates a vicious strain of vampirism. These creatures are the bane of humans and the pure-blood vampires who try to live among them. A bounty hunter roams cities collecting rewards for eradicating these "vermin", and on one of her trips befriends a fellow gunslinger who offers to join with her to get a portion of the reward and fame. However, one of them falls victim to this strain and the hunt for a cure begins.

Chasing the Sun (Hunter x Vampire): (X) The hunter has become the hunted. For many years now, a hunter has been stalking the creature he/she believes killed their loved ones. This assumption turns out to be incorrect. In fact, the vampire has actually been trying to keep the hunter safe in service of their family, as part of a debt that has yet to be repaid... even moreso since the murders remain unsolved.

Something Wicked (Hunter x Demon): A huntress/hunter summons a demon with the intent of making a deal. The hunter wants to kill the demon before the deal is up, and the demon is hatching a similar plan. However, the ritual to solidify their contract is botched. They're bound together, unable to harm the each other and no closer to figuring out how to undo the witchcraft gone wrong.

Catharsis (Hunter x Angel): Angels have fallen for a second time. Not long after, a hunter hears about grisly murders and rituals in a sleepy little town and comes to investigate. She certainly didn't expect what she found, either - an angel. Could he be murdering fellow angels in their human vessels to steal their grace and replenish his power? Or is he also looking for the source of these disturbing attacks?

The Stranger in My Skin (Agent x Cyborg): During the Cold War period in the 1980's, the government began funding a eugenics program to make superior humans. In the present, the technique has come a long way and government agents are now paired with an AI to mentor. My character, however, is given an older model, more human than the others due to being part of the first human trials in the experiment. Over time The Program becomes corrupt and the pair discover just how far these experiments have gone, leading to some disastrous results.

Two Sides; Same Coin (Detective x Monster): (X) The government has a secret branch dedicated to the Other - a supernatural world within our own that is shielded from human eyes, running things from behind closed doors in competition with human organizations. A human agent stumbles upon this secret world by accident, or is transferred to a this government branch, and partnered up with a supernatural companion to solve crimes in both worlds.

Blood of My Blood (Witch x Vampire): (X) A witch is warned by the Council when her vampire blood addiction comes to light. Promising to be on the mend, she informs them she's hired some personal help to curb her habit and keep her safe from the people she owes. Conveniently, she doesn't mention that her hired help is a vampire.

Different Shades of Red (Witch x Vampire): (X) Modern New Orleans (can be changed) is the hub of all things magical and mundane. It's ruled by a vampire who founded the area several hundred years ago with the help of his witch lover, shortly before they parted ways. In the present day, werewolves are encroaching upon his territory, the local witches are becoming rowdy, and his estranged brother is becoming a nuisance. When his lover unexpectedly returns to the city, he approaches her with a request.​
  • Other pairings: Assassin x Employer, Deity x Priestess, Knight x Noblewoman, Witch x Demon, Native x Colonist, and more...
All Fandoms

I can play OCs or canon characters in these established settings: Almost Human, Assassin's Creed, Borderlands, The Borgias, Chronicles of Riddick, Constantine, Disney movies, Dracula, Dragon Age, Game of Thrones, Guild Wars, Mass Effect, Penny Dreadful, Skyrim, Spartacus, Star Wars, Supernatural, True Blood, Vikings, World of Warcraft

Dragon Age Series

Veins of Blood and Lyrium (Mage x Templar): (X) (X) (X) A mage befriends the Templar assigned to watch her. In the Kirkwall Circle a mage quietly practices magic and keeps out of trouble with the overly zealous Templars.. until the Mage/Templar rebellion erupts and she's forced to run. Maybe she befriended a kind Templar and they flee together, or she meets a Templar while hiding as an apostate. This could also be set in another part of Thedas at a different Circle, or during a different time in the series. I'm open to including lyrium addiction and blood magic.

My Ghost (Fenris x Fem!Hawke): A possible rival romance involving Fenris and Hawke as a mage. I certainly don't mind if you want to portray him differently from the game version, too. Maybe Hawke tries to win Fenris over by playing the nice card? Or maybe things simply explode into a rough, passionate scene that causes even more tension later?

Seeking Honour (Qunari x OC/Hawke): Hawke rescues a qunari from bondage and helps him to uncover his hidden talents. If he's a mage, my character offers him guidance since the Qun fears its magic and thus does not teach saarebas to hone their skills. I'm also open to playing this with a non-mage qunari, Tal Vasoth, the Arishok, or both of us as OCs.​
  • Other pairings: Dalish elf x Human, Inquisitor x OC, Warden x OC, and more...
Game of Thrones/ A Song of Ice and Fire

Horse Lord (Dothraki x OC): A Westeros noblewoman is captured and enslaved in Essos, only to escape and find herself taken in by a Dothraki without a khalassar. A reverse scenario could involve a Dothraki who is captured and taken to Westeros as a mercenary, where he's employed by a noble of a lesser house.

The Serpent King (Sand Snake x OC): (X) The Lord of a lesser house is given a Dornish bride who is placed in court as a spy, and possibly an assassin. He is suspicious at first but her cunning and charm grows on her husband. The pair eventually reveal thoughts of revenge and aspirations of power which lead them to ascend the social ladder with hopes of claiming the Iron Throne... by any means necessary.

Dragon Rising (OC Targaryen x OC): (X) One of the last Targaryen's seeks the only companion who will be able to help her reach Valyria, and bring life to the dragon eggs in her possession.​
  • Other pairings: OC Targaryen x OC, and more...
Mass Effect Series

Cerberus' Collar (Biotic x OC): (X) After spending most of her life in the manipulative hands of Cerberus, a young biotic decides to break loose from the organization's far reaching grasp. She goes MIA during a minor mission and doesn't resurface until years later, evading Cerberus in the depths of Omega. An old colleague and partner of the biotic volunteers to help secure her and bring her back for questioning. When he arrives at Omega he discovers she's become the leader of a prominent gang, further complicating his task to bring her 'home'.​
  • Other pairings: Shepard x OC, Spectre x OC, and more...
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

How To Make Friends and Annoy Daedra (Thief x Assassin): (X) (X) A stoic assassin runs into a thief while they're both sent on assignments in the same area. She is the light to his darkness, more outgoing where he's reclusive and wary. The assassin finds solace in his life, which makes him rethink having given his soul to Nocturnal. Nocturnal doesn't take kindly to breaking pacts and decides to meddle in their lives. This can also work if the assassin is a member of the Dark Brotherhood.

Eyes Like the Silver Moon (Dragonborn x OC): (X) The Dragonborn decides to find a follower to aid in his adventures. A particular woman catches his interest as he goes through Solitude, and the pair quickly forge a friendship through shared battles and tribulations. She swears to protect him and if need be, give her life for his. After an encounter with the Silver Hand, she wonders if their partnership (or more) will remain strong when her secret comes to light: she's cursed by Hircine for past misdeeds, and isn't all she claims to be.​
  • Other pairings: Companion x Silverhand, Stormcloak x Imperial, Dremora x OC, Snow elf x OC, and more...
Star Wars: The Old Republic, Clone Wars

Nothing But Fog and Witches (Nightsister x OC): (X) On Dathomir, a Nightsister selects a new mate through trial by combat. Her true intention is to craft him into her apprentice for revenge against a third party who never came to the aid of her clan. As a result, most of her sisters were killed.

My Partner, My Lover, My Enemy (Bounty Hunter x Imperial Agent): Two agents are set up during an important mission. My character has no way to prove his innocence and your character takes the fall. When he's eventually leaves prison, still blackmailed by the Empire, he takes on a new identity as a bounty hunter with a particular grudge against the Sith and Imperial Intelligence. The ex-partners cross pass again during what they believe is a simple reconnaissance mission on a backwater planet, but all is not what it seems.

Heirs of Revan (Sith x Bodyguard): (X) (X) A Sith Lady is given a bodyguard by her master upon completion of her trials. He could be a slave who proved too talented for acolytes to kill, a Jedi in disguise, an assassin. Her master knows your character is force sensitive and wants to use him as a true final test for the apprentice. But perhaps the master has an ulterior motive connected to his fascination with ancient datacrons, artifacts, and rituals.

Peace is a Lie, Passion Shall Free Me (Sith x Apprentice): (X) (X) A Sith kills a Jedi Master and takes his padawan for a dark apprentice. Despite the tumultuous and intimidating start to their relationship, in time the Sith becomes more lenient with his protege as she grows in power. However, she has her own agenda and may be using him as a means to an end.

Dangerous Bedfellows (Jedi x Sith Assassin): (X) He's been seen to watch an ambassador on Alderaan, and she's been sent to kill both of them. While trying to collect information a Sith assassin disguises herself as an Alderaan noble and she tries to seduce the Jedi in order to turn his attention from the task at hand. Her plan works, somewhat. When it comes time to kill the ambassador, she finds she has a hard time disposing of the Jedi as well - and the tumultuous battle may reveal her identity.​
  • Other pairings: Apprentice x Rival, and more...
World of Warcraft

Rejuvenate Me, Invigorate Me (Night elf x OC): (X) My night elf druid paired with another druid or your OC of choice, Horde or Alliance. If we both play druids it could be interesting if a character becomes tainted by fel magic on a trip to the Outlands. Or we could open with a cliché scenario: hurt/rescue, captured in battle, ambassadors from opposing factions, etc.

Cure for What Ails you (Worgen x OC): (X) He's never truly come to terms with his curse and is always seeking a cure. The worgen heads to Dalaran, the only place he believes he can find a magical cure. Once there he hears about a warlock living in the underbelly of the city, and rumor has it she can help him... for the steep price of his soul.

Grave Whispers (Death Knight x OC): (X) With the Lich King defeated, former Death Knights are integrating into society while suspicion and dislike follow them everywhere. Yet another obstacle has arisen: a dark mage/druid (or Lady Sylvanus?) seeks to put a leash on the undead once again. Death Knights are being corrupted all across Azeroth while others try to painfully resist the call deep within their minds.​
  • Other pairings: Blood elf x OC, and more...

Last edited by a moderator:
Writing Samples

Reply #1 - Gladiator RP

The very next morning Livia went down to the ludus. She realized her only means of true protection would have to come from men whose loyalty could not be bought with a hefty bag of gold coins or some other reward. No, she needed men who would be loyal for a completely different reason. Not tied to the avarice of the mortal world. And who better to understand that than the gladiators her father trained? They were loyal because they owed their lives to him, whether they had been born in the ludus from slave mothers or because they were rescued from execution and humiliation in the arena. After all, they had nothing worldly of their own and the only thing that could tempt them was inaccessible unless her father granted that wish.

"Domina, I did not expect to see you here," said doctore as he watched the dominus' daughter descend the steps. She remained in the shaded area just beside the sandy training ground. The moor acknowledged her presence with great respect, if some confusion.

"I will quell the rumours circulating between the men, if that is why you have come," he quickly added, knowing full well the incident with Gaius had circulated the villa a hundred times by now. Instead, Livia held up her hand to stop him and she walked toward the doctore as she leaned toward him. The domina inclined her head in his direction as she stared off toward the training gladiators; ignoring the newest recruits who would take pause to look at the woman or converse among themselves. After explaining her request, the moor nodded. He stepped forward a safe pace from his mistress and let loose his whip, cracking it loudly upon the ground as the white hot sun beat down on the training men.

"Come to formation!" he yelled, signalling that all the men cease training and line up in a row for him, as per usual. When the men assembled doctore paced up and down the line, scrutinizing them. "Domina requires men to replace her personal guard," he said, "Who will offer themselves for the task?" Doctore was sure many would try to prove themselves worthy, but it was a difficult task to balance life in the arena and as a servant of the villa.

"Reward is freedom," Livia spoke up to drive the point home with a hard, determined expression on her face.
Reply #2 - World of Warcraft RP

Lavania paused by the fire as she began to kneel on the sandy ground surrounding her magical flame. The blood elf mage inclined her body forward to the enticing dancing flicker, which was hot against her skin but not so dangerous that it would burn her if she ran her hand through it. This sort of fire wasn't quite like the balls of angry molten heat she lobbed at her foes, which would readily boil and scorch their skin. This fire was much more playful, and there was a nice familiarity that it washed over her. As she knelt there, Lavania held out locks of her hair now and again and rubbed them between her fingers, squeezing the water from her hair while trying to dry off a bit faster. Eventually she tossed her hair back over her shoulders and regarded the druid nearby.

"My assistants were always... simple," she said with a contemplative look on her face. She realized her wording could have come across badly, considering one of her profession was required to be intelligent. "That is, they had simple tastes. They weren't cumbersome on an excavation. Some were prideful enough to rival our officials in Silvermoon and others eventually broke away of their own accord because they learned as much as I could offer. None of them ever stuck around long, they were eager to discover things on their own quite quickly," she admitted. But there was a happy smile on her face at remembering her days of spreading knowledge to her pupils, regardless of the occasional self absorbed attitude. It seemed to run in their blood, after all.

Then she jerked her emerald eyes toward Maroo and in happier spirits, continued conversation. "What about you? How long did you train to become a druid, what was it like?" she inquired.
Reply #3 - Viking RP

Brinja pushed Aeglin up toward the hall at the top of the hill with steady steps, trying to maintain her pace despite all that was going on around them. Children paused in their playing as they held little wooden horses or swords, or balls of bound leather, among other things. The group of citizens who continued about their lives on either side of the path only glanced long enough to cheer and shout at the returning warriors and compliment them with happy remarks about the goods they brought back to sustain their people. Inside the hall was a different sort of lot though; all within the range of fair hair except for a few with a coppery brown or red much like Brinja's. Warriors for the most part, but several were older men and their wives dressed in finer clothing and baubles.

The loud conversation and laughing came to a brief lull when the doors opened and the raiders entered with their human chattel and goods, followed at the rear by Brinja and the captured druid. First out of the line was Vegard who greeted his father quickly and with the proper respect, although it was very clear by the way he acted that he was eager to share his spoils and receive praise. Jarl Alrek looked much like Vegard if he were at least twenty years older. A similar visage with crows feet around his eyes, heavier brows and longer hair. His beard was also done up in a thick braid and his icy blue eyes held all the clarity of a young, strong man. As did his physique apparently, for he was not addled by age with a pot belly or the like.

"I see you have brought much for us," Alrek said. He did not leave his ornately carved chair but instead sat where he was, shifting in the spot as he sat up and took a look at the lot.

He waved his hand and a small host of women of varying ages came from the recesses of the mead hall and escorted the group of whimpering slaves out of the main room, along with a few of the warriors who would oversee their cleaning and integration as slaves. The smell of the seas washed away from the hall as the group of slaves were ushered away and the remaining warriors from Vegard's band came forward to drop their tribute of gold, furs, food, and other trinkets at the Jarl's feet. He looked over it before throwing his glance toward Brinja at the back of the hall. She had not moved from the door when they entered and only now were the apparent nobility turning and looking at her, as if they didn't realize she was there.

"And what have you brought us, little wolf?" asked Alrek, his voice husky and with a hint of amusement as he summoned her forward. The demeaning tone of his voice was evident as he looked over the shield maiden and then to the dark haired man with her. Vegard spoke before she did.

"He is like her, in a way. We are bringing him to the shaman to see if we can create more of her kind... more obedient ones, of course," Vegard said with a chuckle. Brinja threw him a glare and there was an audible growl that came from deep within her chest. Brinja did not want to create more of her kind, let alone a more subservient kind of beast, but she knew she could not argue with Alrek in front of the inhabitants of the hall right now. They needed some privacy.

"We shall see what the shaman can make of it, then. But for now, I am curious about this.. man. Take him to be cleaned and then return here for food and drink. You will remain close by," ordered Alrek as he gave Brinja her orders. What he could possibly hope to gain about observing Brinja and the black haired man was beyond her, but at least it seemed Alrek was a more calm, and not as overtly greedy as his son. Those who were privy to the man during a battle or more stressful times would be sure to correct that thought as he was just as ferocious and cold - when he needed to be.

Nodding to his orders, Brinja guided Aeglin around the side of the throne to the same passage in the back of the mead hall that the slaves had gone through. Out the back was another large building that was home to their servants and where he would be able to receive a bath, and made presentable enough. Although Brinja was not sure she trusted him without chains.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
Very good, and I'm really interested in a lot of these <:) Sadly I don't think I'm an excellent match for you. Good luck with your search!

The Black Knightx Noblewoman, VampirexWerewolf originals, Skyrim Forsworn/SnowelfxOc or OCxOC, and Dragon Age QunarixHuman or OcxOC all really interest me! If you're still looking anyway.

Oh, the Roman General x Babarian is good, I have been craving a Roman RP lately.

I will do monster x agent or agent x cyborg ^-^

I have a question, what do you exactly mean "Strong Submissive Males" In your kinks section? Sounds like an oxymoron XD

By "strong submissive males" I mean physically strong males in positions of servitude/obedience, willingly or not. Not a stereotypical submissive who's weak, dependent, etc. Men who are capable of overpowering my character in most scenarios but won't, either out of loyalty or because my character can overpower them if she so chooses. For example, a dutiful knight who is sworn to protect and obey his charge, or an apprentice to a Sith mistress.

I'm also open to these types of characters becoming switch or dominant as the story progresses but their initial role would be submissive in nature.

Dragon Age, you say? Have any other plots in mind for original characters? Kirkwall isn't a place I'd like to revisit. Too much blood magic. I'd love to play a mercenary, or some other sort of follower type character to your lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.