Oriental Adventures, Rokugan

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Boss Frost, Dec 9, 2009.

1. [​IMG]
    The Woodlands of Valnahar was home to the Sur for thousands of years. The capital, Folhath, was established after the Sundering and after the First Orcish War. Sur have kept to the Woodlands to preserve it, building their homes around the sturdy trees. It was also home to the Veridian Fae who were unfortunately wiped out during Queen Malan's reign.

The trees of these dense forests are known to be the tallest and sturdiest in the world. They stretch for miles through hills and even a modest mountain range that spans from the Southern border up North towards the Orcish Lands. Most of the Woodlands remained untouched in the First Era until the orcs invaded once again. The later years of the First Era gave the Woodlands its first scar within its vast treeline where eventually the orcs took over the land as the Sur were forced from their homes.

During the Second Era, the Sur were eventually able to win back their homeland. Eversyth became overpopulated with elves as the three elven races were confined to the Naveri homeland. With the aid of their kin and the shift of orcish alliances, the Sur took back the Woodlands and rebuilt. New trees were planted in the unnatural clearings eventually creating a bizarre addition to the Woodlands. The newly planted trees eventually grew into striking trees with white, almost crystalline-like bark. When the wind blew through these trees, they would whistle instead of groan. These trees could not be cut down, at least not easily, and remained one of the few undamaged things within the Woodlands after the Umbramancers reigned.

2. "Lady reminds me of your mother. They are so alike but so different."

3. Yes. It may not happen but we're hoping for a christmas event.

4. The third one in the third row looks like she's trying soooo hard.

5. She was skeptical of the ploy but was very game to try it, hehe

It stunk.

6. kim...no

I swear to god...If I see that damn orange, whoever posts it will the creeping of a lifetime

7. Well?

Go on, then...

8. Alright. I'll post it tomorrow after school when I have everything for school all done and studied.

9. She sent me a couple of pics from her phone. I guess things looked pretty cool from her point of view as well... though the scene's the same as from my phone, it's always interesting to see what it looks from another. Maybe it's just the photographic geek in me that's telling me that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. One thing that kind of dawned on me just now, though, is that my grandfather was killed in action in the second world war, fighting the Japanese. Part of me wonders sometimes if he'd frown or smile at me...

11. That is a good question, though since this is before, it's gonna be OC. If I happen to use a character from the story if it gets published, I suppose it'll fall under the 'character from media' thing.

12. "I think they get a kick out of it."

13. "I know Harmony does... she likes watching me squirm as much as Lyra does."

14. The joys of living in a land locked state.

15. Where can I post my Skillset?

16. That hat though...