operating like clockwork.

• Thread starter camolot the creator
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"ALLISON ARMORY NOW!" Dalgon yelled at allison an ran towards the armory.

Allison's head whipped around at the sound of their approach, and she grinned. Dalgon, the only person she had seen since arriving, was back safe. But the gladness vanished as quickly as it had come, his voice made it clear they were not safe yet. Abandoning the turret controls she raced down the hallway to the armory. There were no functioning 'bots in the corridor for the moment, and she knew nothing of the dragon-like guardian hunting the group.

Dalgon grabbed allisons arm along with that girl and ran towards the armory and spoke a barrier spell hoping it would hold it off for now.

the energy field from whatever Dalgon had just muttered sprang up; it would hold a few seconds, i estimated, but my thoughts were interrupted by the countdown announcing fifteen seconds. I tapped key after key, setting up a series of key codes that i would need to open Armory IV when the systems fully rebooted. i had just tapped the last string of numbers and entered it when the systems status screens flashed, then came back up reading green from everything, and positive signals from all over the Facility. i began the program that opened the door and the thick, circular armory door clunked, then cranked up to reveal racks of weaponry ranging from swords to basic laser weaponry. "alright, Dalgon, what your looking for is at the back, next to a rack of .45 pistols. there should be three crates; select the bottom one, open it, then take the weapon. you know what to do from there." it was up to him now.
(FIM-92 Stinger: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIM-92_Stinger)

"heh i don't need no damn weapon i believe that adrenaline just pumped up my energy i might be able to take this out in one shot with my magic." Dalgon tells the intercom.

"Dalgon, what's going on!?" Allison asked in alarm. There had not even been time to ask if everyone was alright now that they were in the armory.

Dalgon explained of a powerful bot coming towards the armory and how he plans to use most of his energy to take it out in one blow and also tells her the spell he will use, Flareaga.

She listened wide eyed, worried about the risk but knowing there is little she could say to talk him into taking the safer way out. "but...well, be careful. Good luck."

"allison if i die take the stringer and blow that bot to fucking pieces you hear me." Dalgon told Allison before heading out to destroy the robot.

"Don't you dare die!" She yelled back. Then she went for the crates, getting the girl to help lift the top two onto the floor so she had access to the large black one labeled FIM 92 Stinger.

"alright, you two, the Guardian will be coming around the corner in about-" i checked over a few monitors "-five seconds. leave nothing intact. if there is so much as a scrap of wiring or a gear left, vaporize it. otherwise the Facility will repair and regenerate it from that scrap." a roar, grinding and metallic, echoed through the mic. "ready? because here it comes..."
the Guardian came barreling around the corner at high speed, grinding to a stop on the mesh floor, sending sparks skittering everywhere. it was a sight to behold; brass armor covered most of it's hulking form, and leather wings, extended to increase drag and assist with braking, shone with intricate wiring and plates of steel and bronze. the ten seconds began to elapse, and i would not have long to wait for the outcome to fall either way...

"Alright i will blow it to pieces but if i do the part of the facility i used it in will be evaporated for 10 minutes." Dalgon tells the intercom guy.

"the Facility is made of tougher stuff than that, quite literally, but whatever you do, hurry." i replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.