1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Warning: Maintenance will begin in approximately 1 hour.  (Midnight Server Time) Please keep local copies of works in progress.

Open To Most Anything!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Summer Rain, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Just looking for some fun mature RPs to start up. I like them heavy with sex but of course there has to be some plot in there. I prefer to play female - I can write just about anything... master/slave, medieval, modern, fantasy, etc. Just let me know if you have any ideas!
    Also would prefer someone pretty active. I am most days for at least a few hours and enjoy going back and forth.

2. Im interested, im currently at work so when i get off we can start plotting if you want.

3. For sure! I have a midterm tonight 7-10PM EST, but once I get home, I will be free to plot. (I will also have my phone, so after about 8:30 I'll be able to contact you via that). :)

4. So what are we going to make in the witch's cauldron? That actual sounds interesting, anyways. Do let me know what is you're r.p favor and we can start plotting.