2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fandoms - From TV shows, movies, anime, and manga. Different pairings. Insane asylum. Anything that involves kidnapping. Yeah, I am strange like that.
The Story

They said that the curse was broken because of one girl named Tohru Honda. However, that isn't the case. The curse still does exist within the Sohma family, through new members. Each zodiac still has a curse. With this curse, if a member of the opposite sex hugs the cursed, they turn into the animal. The curse is never said to be broken, but we will see as the story unfolds.​

The Rules

-Please be courteous to others.
-No one liner posts, we want to keep the story going with paragraphs.
-Do not control another character that isn't yours.
-Max characters you can have is two.
-Try to keep the gender ratio decent.
-You have the ability to make your character sheet as long as you want. Make sure you include a small back story and personality traits.
-Please be able to post at a reasonable time because it is hard to advance the role play without a character there due to interaction reasons. At the end of your post when you are done for the day, if you can, please state that you are leaving in italicized parenthesis (OOC).
-If you have to back out, please let us know on this thread! People do not like to be kept hanging, and I don't want to pester anyone for not posting.

The Characters

God:

Rooster:

Dog:

Snake:

Dragon:

Ox:
Sohma Hiromi
0d36ccd41d1335e372131f5cc660c372.jpg

[played by princessyuna]

Horse:

Rat:

Cat:

Rabbit:

Ram:

Tiger:

Monkey:

Pig:

1. Hasegawa Ryo
images

[played by princessyuna]

Open sign ups!
I will create a thread once there are two to three more people wanting to begin.
Have fun. :)​

large.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Never leave me, okay?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Why would I?[/BCOLOR]

0d36ccd41d1335e372131f5cc660c372.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sohma Hiromi[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sixteen || Ox || Cursed[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gentle, peace-loving, but contains a bad temper. Seen as having a "split personality" when angered. Independent, level-headed, and strong. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hiromi has always been a calm girl when she was growing up, never knowing what was wrong with her. Her father would never hug her, and she never understood as to why. Her two brothers never played with her, calling her names like "Moo-chan," in which she thought were endearments. Until one day she discovered that she was different when she hugged one of her brothers when she was three. That was the most terrifying experience that she has had since her brothers would just laugh at her. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She was sent to an all girl school when she was old enough to start going to school. The girls were so much different than she was, since they always followed recent trends while she did not. Then she started to be bullied for being so different. The girls would pull on her hair, since she had streaks of white in the strands. Then Hiromi snapped, her personality changed completely. She managed to break the girl's nose, which got her expelled from the school. From then on, she was home schooled.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]One day, at the age of fourteen, she noticed a boy sitting by himself on her park bench where she usually sat. He was listening to music, and not paying attention. Not wanting to sit at a different spot, she sits next to him. Upon her arrival, he looked up at her and pulled out his earphones with a smile on his face. From then, they have become close friends.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
anime-black-and-white-boy-and-girl-love-Favim.com-1632417.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Secret, or not, I will still stay here by you.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I don't understand…[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Because I promised.[/BCOLOR]

images

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hasegawa Ryo[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Seventeen || No Curse[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Tough, troublemaker, but simply misunderstood. Seen as having a firecracker attitude when angered. Protective, loyal and faithful.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ryo was quite the troublemaker growing up. In total he had transferred to three different schools because of the fights he usually started. His past made him who he was. Everything branching from when his father left him and his mother when he was still young. No one understands him, and they never tried to because he made himself to be the troublemaker that he was. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Then he met Hiromi. His fighting attitude seemed to disappear the more and more they saw each other. Every day he wanted to learn more about this mysterious girl that sat beside him in the park when there were many other free benches. His fights ceased, his school attendance improved. All because she pushed him to do better when she wasn't even trying. He wanted to be good for her, and to protect her from anything that would possibly cause her harm. [/BCOLOR]

tumblr_lqropqchij1qdmxsio1_500_large.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Never leave me. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I promise.[/BCOLOR]