4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Hi, I'm Sanguin, I've returned from a long hiatus for some role-playing! Here's a few things about me that I'd like you to know if you want to partner up. I'm currently a full-time college student. Schoolwork piles up quick so sometimes I can't be online. Other times, other commitments come up. Sometimes I'm just sleeping, haha! I go by Pacific Standard Time (PST). I love talking about characters, concepts, and recurring motifs so if you're the type of role-player who does not like conversation during a role-play, then maybe we aren't meant to be partners. Actually, if you just tell me whether or not you prefer conversation during a role-play, I'll adjust. However, I will ask questions to clarify if there is a point I don't understand. I expect my partner to be open in communication following that regard.

Also, quick note, I'm only role-playing with partners who are over 18.
My writing is flexible. I tend to write short posts of 1-4 paragraphs for role-plays that require constant back-and-forth between us. This is probably my preferred length. 5+ paragraphs under 1000 words is reserved for very lengthy, almost psuedo-novella posts and they'll take a while for me to type and submit (longer than short posts). I won't do anything past 1000 words because it starts becoming tedious rather than being fun. The longer the post, the more time it will take me to submit a reply. It also doesn't help that I'm a perfectionist.

- I really enjoy high fantasy adventure role-plays, or any sort of fantasy. Think like Lord of the Rings or D&D.
- I also enjoy incorporating political aspects into it to really make the universe dynamic more fleshed out.
- I will not do slice-of-life plots unless it really captivates me.
- I also really enjoy some grimdark, gritty role-plays.
- A murder mystery plot has been something I've wanted to try and write out for a while, so let me know if this interests you.
- I'm also really big on romance. Currently, I'm only accepting MxM requests and MxF requests but only if I am playing the female role. I only do MxF with me in the male role if the plot is more smut heavy. Please message me if you'd like to do a smut-heavy role-play.
I have a few character archetypes that I just love using in a role-play. This ranges from cold-hearted, morally ambiguous characters to straight up deplorable villains. Then you have the characters with a big heart, but little to no intelligence. I also really adore developed secondary characters!

Cold and Morally Ambiguous - An anti-hero in essence? They might have good intentions but they achieve their goals through less then ethical means. Or maybe they're motivated by their self-interests and won't let anyone stand in their way, good or bad. Everyone is just a pawn in their little game. All that matters is who emerges on top in the end. It takes a while to gain their trust, but if they can be turned over to the side of good, it will take some redemption. If that's even possible. Maybe they have a vigilante sense of justice?

Villain - Essentially, an evil character who is motivated to create as much chaos as there is possible, all while looking exceptionally hot. Maybe they have a tragic backstory that explains their dysfunctional personality, or maybe they just do the things that they do for the hell of it. Evil doesn't always need a reason to exist. Sometimes, it just does.

Tough as Nails - Stern and intimidating--a hardass, basically. They have a sailor's mouth and a dry sense of humor to match. They're very good at the things they do, but when it comes to other matters, they are at a bit of a loss. They have trouble expressing their feelings, and they're clumsy with their words. Their rigid workaholic nature has made them unpopular, though there is no debate on their dependability. Alternatively, that's all the part of their charm.

Himbo/Bimbo - A big chest for a big heart. They are kind and endearing. What they lack in their head, they make up for in emotion. You can say they are on the other side of the spectrum that the Tough as Nails is on.
A few things to note about fandom role-plays if you are interested in writing with me: I like to mainly use an OC. I am more than capable of including canon characters in my posts just to make the role-play more well-rounded and filled. You are more than welcome to play as an OC or as a canon character. It is your choice.

Here's a list. The more stars a series has, the more I am craving it!:
- Black Clover**
- Star Wars**
- Pokemon** (As human trainers or pokemon in a PMD themed role-play)
- Harry Potter
- RWBY
- One Piece*
- Seven Deadly Sins
- Final Fantasy 7 or 15
- Fire Emblem
- Camp Half-Blood
- Young Justice
- Marvel/DC
- Harry Potter
- X-Men
- Naruto
- Boku No Hero Academia
- The Last of Us
Angels are given a charge when they turn 18. They are to descend onto the mortal realm and bring happiness to their paired one. Angels, just like humans, are not above mistakes as much as they hate to admit. They can be influenced by desire, lust, and love, just like people do. So what happens to those humans when their angels abandons them? From the growing darkness within their heart births a demon. The humans undergo a lengthy, excruciatingly painful transformation. Some sprout leathery wings as pitch as black. Others sprout horns, and sharp teeth. With a hole in their heart, they fill it with blood, destruction, and temptation. The demons feast on the wings of angels, the heart of man, and the souls of those caught in their claws.

Y/C is an angel charged with the protection of M/C. He makes a fatal mistake. He is drawn to M/C's best friend who has yet to have an angel. Y/C pursues them, though he is not foolish to leave M/C alone. He divides his time as much as he can between them. He becomes close friends with M/C, and the boyfriend of M/C's best friend. Everything seems to be working out for him, but unbeknownst to him, M/C's jealousy has festered. Y/C has only delayed M/C's inevitable transformation.
Both M/C and Y/C have been transported into their MMORPG game. Right off the bat, they are destined to slay the big end boss. This role-play centers around their struggles to get stronger while facing moral dilemmas and hard decisions.
Y/C, a withered old man lie dying on his death bed. As his final hours ticked by, he was riddled with regrets. Yes, he was an accomplished writer like he always wanted to be. Yes, he had a loving family. Yes, he left his mark on this earth like he had always hoped, but yet something was missing.

As midnight drew near, Y/C remembered his one greatest regret: he had let M/C go. It was more than that. That day he broke M/C's heart would be the last he would see of them. It wasn't just a metaphor, no, M/C had truly vanished. No traces of them to be found. Y/C was questioned by the police but the interrogation lead no where. The search went on for a few weeks until years passed and M/C's case ran cold. Y/C was left with guilt that would last for an entire lifetime.

So, when he is given an opportunity to relive his life from the beginning, Y/C jumped at the opportunity. This was his last chance to fix things. With the knowledge of his past life, Y/C works to unravel fate.
This role-play is set around a post-apocalyptic filled with zombies. Our characters are tasked to deliver biological materials to a research facility half-way across the country. Their success can mean a vaccine.
M/C is the quiet kid in class. No, he's not weird, or the social outcast. Y/C and M/C had a past together that has since faded away. Y/C used to bully M/C back in high school. Close to their senior year, something happened and they began to start something akin to a relationship. But it ends abruptly with yelling and screaming.

They're just strangers now.

Y/C has been listening to one artist over and over again for the past year. No one is really sure about their identity, just that their voice is iconic in the pop genre. So when Y/C gets the chance to attend their after-party following a big concert, he takes the chance and goes to meet his idol. Imagine his surprise when he realizes who M/C was all along.
A string of murders forces a jaded detective, Y/C, to investigate. He believes strongly that M/C might be the killer.

Truth be told, Y/C has a history with M/C. M/C had an infatuation with Y/C that he caught early on. However, he had to cut them off. M/C just couldn't seem to respect Y/C's then relationship.

Believing he had cornered M/C during a confrontation, he discovers that M/C was in fact, not behind the killings. However, M/C seems to know more than what they let on. M/C admits that they might have seen something the night of one of the murders, but Y/C'll have to unravel it from the depths of their heart, mind, and body. Y/C piece by piece learns more about M/C.
Uh oh! A small group of villains have infiltrated UA. M/C, an experiment to test the effectiveness of sleeper agents is deployed to snuff them out. They are enrolled in the hero program at the school and joins class 1-A as the latest transfer. At first glance, there doesn't seem to be anything particularly spectacular about them. However, their true power is shown when they are activated. They become Ghost Scream, a hero capable of manipulating a ghastly apparition.

What happens when Y/C learns about M/C and their mission?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Stray Cat
Updated on 11.29.20 to add an original plot section with four new plots. Still looking.

Updated on 12.18.20 to add two new plots: Second Chances and Ghost Scream & The Imposters. Still looking.

Updated on 12.22.20 to add one new plot: Holding Out. Additionally, added The Last of Us to the list of fandoms. Still looking.

Hello! I'm glad I found this post, I almost missed it. I hope you're still looking.

If it's okay with you, I would prefer the pairings to be mxf. I'm willing to play the male part ^^ (Ironically, despite being female, I have better, fleshed out male characters than I do female) Not smut heavy though. I'm okay up to foreplay, then just fade to black the extra spicy bits.

I've got the perfect character for VILLAIN - MYSTERY/REALISTIC. He's as jaded as they come I think. With a bit of tweaking, I could match his history to the plot you have in mind.

Other plots I'm interested in are HOLDING OUT - MODERN FANTASY/ZOMBIE SLASHER and ANOTHER PLACE, ANOTHER TIME - HIGH FANTASY. I would love to RP those too!

I'd love to rp with you, do you mind shooting me a dm so we can discuss a potential rp?

Hello! I would be interested in discussing rps and would love do some fun things!