PAID COMMISSIONS Opal's Chibi Commissions!

Discussion in 'CHARACTER PORTRAIT STUDIO' started by Opal, Nov 1, 2017.

1. This is my first time seriously trying to sell art in a very, very long time, but I am very interested in trying to set something up for myself. I'm starting small with chibis and will hopefully expand to other options once I get more comfortable and gain more experience. For now, this is what I am offering, modeled by my lovely Uriel 8):

[​IMG]

$10 for a single character
    +1 character is $10 (2 characters max per commission)

I will take two commissions at a time so as to not overwhelm myself. Once those are finished, I'll open up again!

Slots

Terms/Conditions
    1. I will invoice you for payment through Paypal after completing your commission. The image you receive upon completion will be watermarked until payment is received.
    2. Please be patient with me! I'm a slow worker. I ask for 2 weeks to finish your commission after starting it; if I must take any longer than that, I will let you know.
    3. I will send you a sketch to approve before moving on to complete your art.
    4. Requests for small edits are welcome at any time during the commission progress for free. However, should you request a large edit that would require redrawing the whole image after it has been approved and completed (sketch phase is fine of course), I will require a fee.
    5. You will receive the high res transparent .png as well as a nice forum sized image should you wish for one!
    6. I require some kind of visual reference for your character. They don't have to be a full reference - even just a few images of specific details are fine - but I do need at least something to work with, unless you are all right with me taking artistic freedom with the design of your character.

Will Draw
    - Male and female humanoid characters
    - Soft furries
    - NSFW (though perhaps not for chibis? haha) only for those 18+

Will Not Draw
    - Animals/quads (I am still practicing!)
    - Full furries (also still practicing!)
    - Mechs

Commission Form
    Code:
    [b]Username[/b]:
    [b]Requesting[/b]: (single or couple)
    [b]Character Reference[/b]:
    [b]Character Personality[/b]:
    [b]Additional Character Info[/b]:
    If you are interested in commissioning me, please either post here or send me a PM, filling out the form above. Thank you!

#1 Opal, Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. I lowered the price a bit!

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1