4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
With my hours being cut at work and new expenses cropping up in my life, I'm needing to look for other ways to bring in some money. I am now offering not only chibis, but painted busts as well!

CHIBIS

x3zFhNY.png

$15 for a single character
+1 character is $10 (2 characters max per commission)

BUSTS

5Zm7Dnf.png

$25 for a single character
Not offering couples in this style at this time

More examples of my art here!

I will take two commissions at a time so as to not overwhelm myself. Once those are finished, I'll open up again!

Slots

Terms/Conditions
1. I will send you a sketch to approve before moving on to complete your art. Once the sketch has been improved, I will invoice you for payment through Paypal. Only once payment has been received will I continue.

2. Please be patient with me! I'm a slow worker. I ask for 3 weeks to finish your commission after starting it; if I must take any longer than that, I will let you know. However, if you need art by a certain deadline, let me know, and I can work with you!

3. Requests for small edits are welcome at any time during the commission progress for free. However, should you request a large edit that would require redrawing the whole image after it has been approved and completed (sketch phase is fine of course), I will require a fee.

4. You will receive the high res .png, which can be made transparent at your request.

5. I require some kind of visual reference for your character. They don't have to be a full reference - even just a few images of specific details are fine - but I do need at least something to work with, unless you are all right with me taking artistic freedom with the design of your character.

Will Draw
- Male and female humanoid characters
- Soft furries
- NSFW only for those 18+

Will Not Draw
- Animals/quads (I am still practicing!)
- Full furries (also still practicing!)
- Mechs

Commission Form
Code:
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Requesting[/b]: (chibi or bust, single or double [chibis only])
[b]Character Reference[/b]:
[b]Character Personality[/b]:
[b]Additional Character Info[/b]:

If you are interested in commissioning me, please either post here or send me a PM, filling out the form above. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Bumping this up as I am now offering painted busts and also having a sale! I'm needing another source of income right now so I'm giving this a shot.

Here is my most recently completed chibi :D
AA5zI6R.png

Username: PrettyLittlePsycho
Requesting: Single bust
Character Reference: Attached
Character Personality: Happy go lucky, sarcastic, pouty about certain things (like her short height). She is humorous and sweet.
Additional Character Info: If I could ask for a certain top since that is all will be seen with a bust? (Also attached)
Feel free to message or quote me with questions if you take up my request, thank you!

Attachments

• Profiled.jpg
    Profiled.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Problem.PNG
    Problem.PNG
    595.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Backround..PNG
    Backround..PNG
    323 KB · Views: 13
  • Love
Reactions: Sidhe and Navuso
Username: PrettyLittlePsycho
Requesting: Single bust
Character Reference: Attached
Character Personality: Happy go lucky, sarcastic, pouty about certain things (like her short height). She is humorous and sweet.
Additional Character Info: If I could ask for a certain top since that is all will be seen with a bust? (Also attached)
Feel free to message or quote me with questions if you take up my request, thank you!

Thank you!! I can definitely draw her in that top. :-D I'll start your commission ASAP!

• Love
Reactions: PrettyLittlePsycho
Thank you!! I can definitely draw her in that top. :-D I'll start your commission ASAP!
Sweet! Thank you so much, your art is so gorgeous~
Again, let me know if you have any questions or need anything from me~
Another thing, her glasses are dark brown. They kinda look black in the previous pictures >m<

Updated!
Recently finished this bust commission:
ovm6rhC.png

and I am open again : )

I made some edits to my terms of service as well.