[OoC Created!] Faegyi Academy for Gifted Young Adults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, cool! Also, my previous question had been more about when abilities are claimed by characters, unless some people can have the same ability? It doesn't matter very much now anyways, considering no one has completed a character, but I just thought that'd be helpful in the future if a list of claimed -kinetics was put up on the first post of the thread, maybe the CS thread that hasn't been made yet.
I will be making a list soon of all the powers that are claimed. And no no one can have the same ability as another~

Alright, I'm gonna go with hypokinetic [manipulation of sleep functions]. Already brainstorming, may post a WIP (or completed CS) soon or just wait for the specific CS thread to go up.

Alright, I'm gonna go with hypokinetic [manipulation of sleep functions]. Already brainstorming, may post a WIP (or completed CS) soon or just wait for the specific CS thread to go up.

I have changed the way I am planning to do it~ So you can wait for a little bit before posting the CS in the OoC thread I am creating at the moment~ To keep the thread organised I am going to approve of the character sheet in the OoC thread and then allow you to post in the Character thread. I am just trying to make sure there is no talking within the character thread~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Ah also that ability has already been taken! I am sorry love...,

Haha yeah i took that ability soz love I have used that ability several times already so it is one of my favs~
No, it's okay! ^^ Like I said, I have backups and for each one of those backups I've already assigned a few character traits so it'll be easy for me anyways.~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Etrenelle
I will toss in my interest, but my load might be too heavy to take on more RPs. I'll look at my schedule more.

EVERYONE PLEASE COME HERE TO THE OoC ALL FUTURE ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE GIVEN THERE!

Hey love that isn't part of the list that I have provided to you.....
It is a kinesis though. I checked. Mentally controlling the element of chaos. It doesn't have a kinesis name because the wiki people couldn't come up with one but it's definitely part of the list.

It is a kinesis though. I checked. Mentally controlling the element of chaos. It doesn't have a kinesis name because the wiki people couldn't come up with one but it's definitely part of the list.
I believe Elle meant that you should choose an ability from that list specifically, dear.

Ok I found one that's close to my favorite power.

Corrokinesis

Fuck it, I'll join. LOL

• Love
Reactions: Etrenelle
Status
Not open for further replies.