(OOC and Information) Fate's Rhythm

• Thread starter Many Faces Many Names
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hummm Ok. Well I'm not the best in guy characters buttttttttt if you need them I'll post one. but you know there can be drama when there a love tingle *wiggle eyebrow and evil smirk*

I am fine with whatever you want to do, female or male is perfectly okay. We currently have 3 guys and.... quite a few girls, so it should be interesting! :) SIGNUPS ARE HERE

:O I didn't know we could be musicians! I'm a musician! I know dat stuffs!! *zooms off to make another character* *crashes into bed and falls asleep in the process*

ALRIGHT PEOPLE! LOOK ALIVE! No one has posted in forever and i need some action to reply to my post!

So, based solely on CS, who is planning for friendships with who, and who is looking for relationships with who? Who wants to be dance partners? Come on guys! The OOC is for all that kind of talk! Chatter it up like high school girls talking about cute guys! (Which we now have quite a few of)

@Shadicmaster
So far, a few seem to have paired up and made friendly chit chat, though nothing solid!
Btw, I am definitely loving your characters!

Alright, everyone!
I'm currently back in business for now and should definitely get this back on track! I would like to get everyone to post as soon as possible so we can get this show on the road!
If everyone could post by Monday, that will awesome! If you haven't not posted in the next week or so, you will receive a warning to post a reply. If you have not replied after 3 days, I will be removing your character and depending on your reasons, you may be able to get your character back.
Please, get posting!

Warnings should be being sent within the next day or two people! If you have yet to post, I suggest hopping to it!

In the absence of our grand and fearless leader, I will assume a point of temporary GM. WHO IS STILL INTERESTED??

Thank you, my deary. Are you in aggreance with the propossed planning?

I'm still in, just want to get a few more people to post rather than just those involved with my characters.

I'm still here.

People, I have returned.

I am so sorry! I am still here, I love this RP and you guys are all too awesome to give up.

I just took a few days off to get my head right but I am back now. Realised I shouldn't let everything get me down and stop me doing what I love. :3

Posts will be sporadic but count on me to be there until the end!

Thank you all for your concerns!

And Shadic, thank you so very much! You are a lifesaver in every sense! Thanks for patching everything up!

I will get to everything once I get some sleep but I am back for good!

• Love
Reactions: Shadicmaster
FEARLESS LEADER!!!!!
*glomps and huggles so she may never leave*

Status
Not open for further replies.