ONLY 90'S KIDS WILL REMEMBER THIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime this 90s shit comes up...

Isn't the general consensus that the 90's went on until at least 2002 or 2005?

Either way, can't recall any of that. My wee self ran around outside during the late 90's. Beyblade was the shit back then.

Either way, can't recall any of that. My wee self ran around outside during the late 90's. Beyblade was the shit back then.
ONLY REAL 90'S KI

Reactions: Hydronine

That and Pokemon/Yugioh cards.
Or was that just an early 2000's thing?

That and Pokemon/Yugioh cards.
Or was that just an early 2000's thing?
Honestly don't know. My sense of time is a load of shit.

2007 was two years ago and The Lion King isn't as old as I am.

Reported for using wrong age with your account
That just happened. o.o Unbelievable. @_@

Anyways, I'm an 80's and 90's kid. I got all the cool stuff! The eighties...those horrible jelly shoes that made your feet get all sweaty. The 90's with bangs as high as the sky. Good times man, good times.

Anyways, I'm an 80's and 90's kid. I got all the cool stuff! The eighties...those horrible jelly shoes that made your feet get all sweaty. The 90's with bangs as high as the sky. Good times man, good times.
This. And to think those same Jelly shoes have been trying to make a come back. :p

latest

I MUST COLLECT THESE BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY.

Omg..those things were horrible! They hurt your feet, and the smell! Get a bunch of girls wearing those on a summer day and you'll never get the smell of sweaty feet out of your nose. >_<

What's the latest and earliest birthyears that count as 90s kids?

I was born in 1996, does that count?
and what if I was born in 1890s?​

Reactions: Koschei
Way to stick for your fellow 1996-er D:
I am first and foremost a keeper of the law!

Seriously though, I didn't report it, because I feel like you have some inside-thing going on with the higher up mods, and I don't want to be made into a laughing stock.

Again, seriously though, inside-things with higher ups seem to be kind of a big issue around here. *squints at Asmo*

I wish I was born in the early 70's so I could have been a awkard teen around the time Horror Goth was getting big. I was pale enough to outwhite a goth convention

Reactions: Orochi
I am first and foremost a keeper of the law!

Seriously though, I didn't report it, because I feel like you have some inside-thing going on with the higher up mods, and I don't want to be made into a laughing stock.

Again, seriously though, inside-things with higher ups seem to be kind of a big issue around here. *squints at Asmo*

b-but.. how will I get back my epic negative karma if people don't report me? :c

but yeah, that was supposed to be a lying-about-my-age-oh-god-I'm-so-old joke :D

heh. inside things. [insert penis joke here]

Status
Not open for further replies.