Online creature breeding games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrew21234

So lately I ha e been craving an online breeding game and have begun my search but haven't found many good results. So what I'm looking for is a game with

1. Creature breeding
2. Genetics (basically the kid doesn't look exactly like the parent)
3. Decent sprites
4. A somewhat active site
5. No limit on how many creatures you can have

So if you know any that fit those things please comment or pm me. Also I found one "clan heart" that looks like a lot of fun but I can't join at the moment because they aren't accepting new registrations so if anyone knows when I'll be able to join pm me, thanks

This is so oddly specific it frightens me.

Found one though. Gonna try it later.

Header.png

Last edited:
If you want to act elitist, play around with dragons, sneer at people's breeding methods and animal types, collect fun items and accessories, dress up said dragons, and generally sink a lot of your precious time into what essentially amounts to nothing, then I'd say go with Flight Rising. They currently have closed registration, I think, but they open it up all the time since they are getting bigger and bigger.

Plus we have a small group here already. Some of them aren't snobs about their dragons even!

Want a link? Start here: Google

Check out Recent News • Aywas. The breedings are amazing, and you can create custom pets to look exactly how you want.
I will update this with links to show you a breeding or two I had done.

Parents1 Photo by gwin77
Baby1 Photo by gwin77

Parents2 Photo by gwin77
Baby2 Photo by gwin77

And then I am getting this sketch finished and will use it as a predict to create a new species from breeding two of my pets.
Dropbox - pbc 50606.psd

Went ahead and registered...now I just have to wait for my account to be approved

Went ahead and registered...now I just have to wait for my account to be approved
Awesome! Let me know and I will add you as a friend. There is a lot to the site so it can get pretty confusing.

Awesome! Let me know and I will add you as a friend. There is a lot to the site so it can get pretty confusing.
Also another quick question, is there a limit on how many pets you can have?

Also another quick question, is there a limit on how many pets you can have?
Nope. This is my current pet count/lair space (you can always buy more space.
Jolteon*(Icystorm) (#50606) has 5108/5206 pets xD

Nope. This is my current pet count/lair space (you can always buy more space.
Jolteon*(Icystorm) (#50606) has 5108/5206 pets xD
Okay so I saw that is could take a while for breeding to happen, how long does it usually take?

Okay so I saw that is could take a while for breeding to happen, how long does it usually take?
Depends on the breeding and if you get predicts done. It can take a few weeks to a few months. The staff has been working on speeding up the breeding queue and making everything run smoother. This page lists the current status of each coin (I think the acceptance is backed up right now, though) Welcome to Aywas • Aywas
and this lists what each coin does (I notice it is not up to date, but there should be seperate articles about those not listed) Welcome to Aywas • Aywas

@Windsong
Not sure about the OP, but the image you posted doesn't show up for me.

Pokemon with Wi-Fi and Poke-Bank.

This is actually the only thing I can think of.
Though I don't normally look for breeding games.

I remember a breeding game by this indie flash game dev. I can't remember here's one I found though Monster Breeding

EDIT: found it Critter Forge its called by Edgebee

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.