OnexOne rps

R

redwolf

Original poster
Hello, I got a strong urge to roleplay again. I've been MIA for a long time because of some personal problems I've been going through. Now my want to rp is coming back.

I'm interested in fantasy, magical, modern fantasy and various stuff along those lines. I play male characters and can do MxM or MxF. I also have some plot ideas in my blog. I'll post a couple here to make it easier for you.

1. Assassin orignization posing as a circus. My character is an assassin already a part of the group. Your character is someone who just joined their group from either another circus, or from the streets and is unaware of the truth behind the group.

2. Hunters of the Supernatural and the Creatures That Go Bump In The Night. What happens when you realize that the people on the other side aren't as evil as you were always told they were? That a friend or neighbor has been passing for mortal, but has been something more than mortal all along - or that the new kid in class just may have a stake, silver bullet, or chunk of cold iron with your name on it?

Here's some examples of things I'm interested in:

Demon x Demon Slayer
Demon x Human
Dragon x Dragon Slayer
Shapeshifter X Human
Magician X Human
Magician X Apprentice
Magician X Magician

I'll do the demon and demon slayer if you're interested

I'm interested in;

Demon x Human
Dragon x Dragon Slayer
Shapeshifter X Human
Magician X Magician

Wouldn't mind doing plot 1 or 2. Shoot me a pm.

I'm interested in the demon x human or magician human ^^

Would you perhaps be interested in DemonxFallenAngel? If so I have a few ideas I would like to discuss.

I'm interested in the DemonxDemon Slayer. Hit me with a pm :D

Hermione-Raising-Hand.gif

Magician x apprentice
Magician x magician, PM me?