• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

One Year Anniversary

Villamvihar

Man of Questions
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Today marks somewhat of a milestone in my life, for it was today that I have joined Iwaku. It has been an incredibly eventful year for me, as I got to meet a lot of people, make new friends and involve myself with a wonderful community... And I enjoyed every single second of it. There may have been ups or downs during this one year I have been here, but I feel like I finally found myself a home on the internet. And that home is nowhere else but on Iwaku, this wonderful website which has changed my life for the better I feel. If it were not for Iwaku, I would not have met the wonderful people I know today and I would not have had the opportunity to try out many of my ideas.

It is crazy to think back to the day I joined. I never imagined that I would be here for so long, make so many friends and get so involved with the community. I was just looking for a place where I could write my stories with other people as I enjoy collaborative story-telling, but I found much more. I found an amazing atmosphere which welcomed people regardless of who they were, actual staff members who offerred to roleplay with me when I have introduced myself, and an amazing community. Thus, with this post, I am thanking every single member of Iwaku for being so awesome and making this place what it is. It really has been a wonderful year for me and I have you guys to thank for that.

Here's to hoping that I will stay for many more years!

As I'm working my way towards my eighth full year all I can say is hope you stay.

Back