2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Science-Fiction, Science-Fantasy, Magical Girl, Mystery, Slice of Life,
Today marks somewhat of a milestone in my life, for it was today that I have joined Iwaku. It has been an incredibly eventful year for me, as I got to meet a lot of people, make new friends and involve myself with a wonderful community... And I enjoyed every single second of it. There may have been ups or downs during this one year I have been here, but I feel like I finally found myself a home on the internet. And that home is nowhere else but on Iwaku, this wonderful website which has changed my life for the better I feel. If it were not for Iwaku, I would not have met the wonderful people I know today and I would not have had the opportunity to try out many of my ideas.

It is crazy to think back to the day I joined. I never imagined that I would be here for so long, make so many friends and get so involved with the community. I was just looking for a place where I could write my stories with other people as I enjoy collaborative story-telling, but I found much more. I found an amazing atmosphere which welcomed people regardless of who they were, actual staff members who offerred to roleplay with me when I have introduced myself, and an amazing community. Thus, with this post, I am thanking every single member of Iwaku for being so awesome and making this place what it is. It really has been a wonderful year for me and I have you guys to thank for that.

Here's to hoping that I will stay for many more years!

As I'm working my way towards my eighth full year all I can say is hope you stay.