One x One RP partner search [Female for male]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sekushiii

Original poster
I am currently on the search for a few one x one RPs [long term].

A few quick things about myself
- I've been RPing for about 10 years now
- I prefer a few paragraphs when writing back and forth, I completely understand writers block but find it is easier to keep things going when at least one to two paragraphs are written, or more.
- I'm understanding about disappearances, I've had a few myself due to life circumstances
- Genres or subjects I am usually most interested in:
- Medieval/ Medieval Fantasy
- Apocalypse/ Survival Type
- Some Real Life Situations, especially thrillers
- There are more I enjoy and am willing to play so don't be afraid to ask ^_^

There is one I have currently been itching to play which I will post the plot of the story to, your character would be the male, the name and certain details can be changed before starting if interested.

In the Kingdom of Zarethia lives the Princess Arelliah, or lived rather, before her Kingdom was taken over by the ruthless King Luther of Saleth during a peace meeting held by her mother, the Queen of Zarethia in an attempt to bring together the Five Kingdoms in an alliance treaty like no other. It was suppose to be her mother's legacy, instead it was her downfall, with the head of the Queen on a stake and Arelliah barely able to escape with her life due only to the valiant efforts of her childhood friend Dominic and long trusted adviser and guard Lord Ithika.

With nowhere to turn, Princess Arelliah, the rightful queen of Zarethia now hides in a monastery hidden in the outskirts of her Kingdom, building her strength and her armies to take back her Kingdom with the help of Dominic, Lord Ithika and whomever else she can persuade to fight by her side as the warrior queen tries to retake her rightful place on the throne.

[Side note: It is your choice on if you want the added extra that your character, Dominic whom was dumped on the steps of the castle as a child, finds he is of legends as the power of fire wielding comes to him as they find themselves in dangerous situations.

This ability only being heard of before in stories told to children, of people that once lived in the mountains, able to bend fire to their will and some even able to control dragons]

I may be able to play that plot you have in mind. Or we can do a plot I have in mind very similar to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.