One x One Partner/s

O

oversoul

Original poster
Alright so I'm looking for 3 or 4 people to roleplay with. I prefer to be the male character, but if you want a female character I can manage that. 1-2 paragraphs is fine, I'm not looking for some big, fancy post. I'll say that you should stick to the skirt rule:"Long enough to cover everything but short enough to keep it interesting." I also prefer that you are active! I don't want to wait 3 days for a post.

I'm down for Female x Female, Male x Male, and Male x Female. Okay? So you should definitely roleplay with me. (;

Pairings I could work with (not limited to this though):

Human x Vampire
Vampire x Vampire
Superhero x Villain
Princess x Prince Charming
Combat Buddies
Schoolmates
Party Girl x Nerdy Boy
Party Boy x Nerdy Girl
Southern Girl x City Boy
Sick Boy x Sick Girl
Childhood friends..

Also, I'm up for fandoms such as: anything One Direction, Misfits (tv show), etc.

IF you're interested (and fit my requirements) just reply with the pairings you'd be interested in (or ones you come up with) and I'll PM you. (:

vampire x vampire sounds interesting ^^ Care to discuss plots with me? :D

I'm interested! :)

Southern boy x city girl
human x vampire

I'm interested in
southern girl X city boy
party boy X nerd girl
Human X vampire (nothing twilight)
combat buddies
Schoolmates
childhood friends.

PM me if interested and we can come up with a plot :bananaman:

Hm, I'm kinda interested I schoolmates, combat buddies, and childhood friends haha.

Im interested in doing a party boy/nerdy girl roleplay and I only females so you can be the male and im also interested in Human/ vampire but could I be the human maybe a girl and the vampire could be a guy

Okay! Loving all these, and if I haven't PM'd you yet feel free to PM me or just wait until I get to you. Thanks.

I'm interested in the superhero/villain one or combat buddies.

I'm interested in:

Human x Vampire
Vampire x Vampire
Schoolmates

:3 I've watched two seasons of Misfits~

Roleplaying is quite new to me though.

I'm interested in:

Human x Vampire
Vampire x Vampire
Schoolmates

:3 I've watched two seasons of Misfits~

Roleplaying is quite new to me though.

Hi there, since you're new and cannot private message yet, we should postpone planning anything yet. I believe you get PM after 5 or 6 posts, so please do that quickly and we can set something up. Thanks x

I'm interested in:

party boy x nerd girl
princess x prince charming