PARTNER REQUEST ● ||| one x one - - mxf, long term, romance, & more

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Rosie Bloom

Ferret Whisperer
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
Sporadically during the day; usually 10pm CST until I sleep and all day on weekends.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm in between and it all depends on my partner. I do, however, like being passive but not too passive - I want to have a say with what happens too. It depends on the type of RP as well.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Cliche Romance/Fluffy Romance
Genre You DON'T Like
Realistic Settings, most sci-fi, fighting/action-centric
● ||| - - WELCOME

Hello everyone~ Thank you for taking a peek at my search thread!
You can call me Rosie and I reside in the Midwest of the USA.
I currently work full time but have a lot of availability so hit me up~

● ||| - - WHAT I WANT

What I would like to play.

Vampire x Human Girl - Open to any and all ideas. Even high school vampire scenarios.
Super Villain x Civilian Girl
Inhuman guy who is a spy x Human Girl
Merman x Human Girl
Human Male x Mermaid
Demon x Human Girl
Virtually Any Kind of Inhuman/Supernatural Male x Human Girl

● ||| - - GUIDELINES

I prefer to play female in hetero pairings (no F// or M//) and would rather we not double.
Please be fast and frequent with replies. I am around on and off during the day then am usually on all night constantly around 10pm CST to anytime I feel like sleeping. I'd love someone who can post a lot during the day and/or at night. One post a day isn't enough for me, either. I'm sorry!
I love cliches and romance but the RP isn't limited to this. However, romance is definitely a main focus, as is fantasy.
I like happy endings and prefer faster-paced romance but not love at first sight.
PMs or Discord. I prefer 1-2 paragraph replies. I can write more but I like not having to worry about length much.
However, Quality > Quantity.
Communicate with me.
If we've been posting back and forth, it'd be really nice if you could let me know you're heading off.
I try to do the same for you! If you're going to be gone for awhile as well, please let me know.

~~~

If you're interested please send me a PM and tell me what you'd like to do as posting here may result in me not hearing from you. I don't always get notified, unfortunately. I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited: