One vs. One Only

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mundane Monster, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I'm looking for some moderately active (meaning able to post at least twice a week), people who are willing to rp non romantic relationships with me!

Here are the Definitely Nots (aka topics that I will not participate in)
    Rape
    Parental Abuse
    Spousal/Significant other abuse
    Romance

And here are the plot ideas that I have! If you're interested, I prefer that you post in this thread rather than pm, so we can discuss it a bit and then move on to pms.

Plot 1: A djinn is captured by a human and forced into servitude. [The characters in this rp must be Middle Eastern] [9th century Caliphate era]

Plot 2: Someone gets a new neighbor and after a series of misunderstandings they become fierce enemies. [Modern]

Plot 3: After mocking him, a princess trades bodies with a prisoner.[Medieval Times]

Plot 4: Two siblings are turned into animals after they discover that their neighbor is a witch who plans to harm the people in their town. [Takes place during the Salem Witch Trials]

Plot 5: Two children are adopted by a young couple. The rp is about them learning to live with each other and their differences.[Modern]

• Love Love x 1
  2. Hello!

I would be interested in either Plot 2 or Plot 5, which one would you prefer to discuss?

3. @Counting Ewes
    At the moment Plot 2 seems more exciting. :D Now before we switch to pms, what are your no gos?

4. Mainly rape, torture and toilet play, the rest is a-okay with me when used as a plot element.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.