2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
So I'm looking for some moderately active (meaning able to post at least twice a week), people who are willing to rp non romantic relationships with me!

Here are the Definitely Nots (aka topics that I will not participate in)
Rape
Parental Abuse
Spousal/Significant other abuse
Romance

And here are the plot ideas that I have! If you're interested, I prefer that you post in this thread rather than pm, so we can discuss it a bit and then move on to pms.

Plot 1: A djinn is captured by a human and forced into servitude. [The characters in this rp must be Middle Eastern] [9th century Caliphate era]

Plot 2: Someone gets a new neighbor and after a series of misunderstandings they become fierce enemies. [Modern]

Plot 3: After mocking him, a princess trades bodies with a prisoner.[Medieval Times]

Plot 4: Two siblings are turned into animals after they discover that their neighbor is a witch who plans to harm the people in their town. [Takes place during the Salem Witch Trials]

Plot 5: Two children are adopted by a young couple. The rp is about them learning to live with each other and their differences.[Modern]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hello!

I would be interested in either Plot 2 or Plot 5, which one would you prefer to discuss?

@Counting Ewes
At the moment Plot 2 seems more exciting. :D Now before we switch to pms, what are your no gos?

Mainly rape, torture and toilet play, the rest is a-okay with me when used as a plot element.

Status
Not open for further replies.