One Piece: Sea of Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

offspring

Original poster
After the great pirate king Monkey D. Luffy death a era was ended a man it was not till a decade passed and a man...no a god, a name is known across the sea's, there is no need to say his name, he held a speech on the island Dressrosa island, some of his words were

"When I left Syrup Village, I left everything behind! Tranquility… Safety… They face hardships every day, and they laugh like they're really having fun! That's why I decided to go out to sea! I want to laugh 'til I cry, too!"

"Even if there are billows of smoke, we can still see the sky. We can still see the ocean!"

"Protecting what we cherish most as men is the reason why we form a pirate crew!"

"The One piece huh...Mwahahah"

His words crossed the sea's faster then possible, they awoke an era of dreams stronger than before, you could say it was not what he said but what he didn't say that caused the uproar. Ships and pirates began there journey on the sea of dreams.

The World government searched for the man but he vanished into the sea, the marines had gone decades capturing bandits and petty pirates with no substance, eventually more and more marines retired and not many recruits joined until the start of the new era and slowly but surely the marines began to regain the image and spots were filled.

21 years later present day, the sea seems like it's old self, pirates sailing with there dream and the marines crush those dreams

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.