One Piece: A Turn of Tides.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stormi

Original poster
one_piece_logo_by_ryukai_san.png

........A Turn of Tides........

Hello there, most of you guys here may be like, oh great a one piece roleplay, don't these always die >_>. But you clicked on this so you're probably not one of those people, so let me get started.

*Inserts awesome metaphor here*

Wealth, Fame, Power, Gold Roger the King of the Pirates had attained this and everything else the world had to offer, and his dying words drove countless souls to the seas. "You want my treasure? You can have it! I've left everything I've gathered together in one place, now you just have to find it." These words lured men to the grand line in pursuit of dreams greater than they ever dared to imagine, this is the time known as the great pirate era. *queues opening song*

So this One Piece roleplay will only have few major canon characters in it such as certain navy officers, the four pirate emperors, and a few others. Anything else such as the straw hats will not exist. Now our adventure as pirates will be starting in Loguetown, the town just before the entrance to the grand line. Also remember this is an adventure like rp so characters can pretty much jump in at any time. As far as posting length goes I expect around 2 decent sized paragraphs, not two long or short, posting intervals I'd say once or twice a week depending on the number of people we get. Also depending on the size if wanted there can be two crews but I doubt it'll get that big.

The end goal will be the same, but i'll try and make everything else different, other than to make the captain the pirate king so hopefully we all don't die before that. Characters will not all have devil fruits cause I doubt that all our characters would manage to find one, so the number will be limited depending on people joining, and it's first come first serve, no reserving devil fruits so if you want one you gotta act fast. This roleplay is also open to people who haven't watched or read the show, so just ask what you don't know about and I'll use the best of my knowledge to help you out. This is all I have for now, so if anyone has interest or questions please express so down below, and one last thing before I go, I will be needing a co-gm, as I find it difficult to do these things on my own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.