1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

One on One Searches~

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kitty Gav, May 24, 2014.

1. Willing to do multiple RPS. Mainly looking for yaoi or yuri Roleplays, though I will do hetero based ones. Romance is strongly prefered however sex scenes not required. M-Preg and W-Preg are also not required if you feel uncomfortable with this. Genre would most likely lean toward fantasy however I am willing to hear and look over any plot and pairing suggestions you may have. I roleplay a lot of different things so it never hurts to ask!! <33

So yes, come throw ideas and cravings at me. :3

2. M x M sounds good. Maybe a M-Preg. I've never done one before.

Pm me and we can discuss things?

3. Sure thing Jae! Thank you for your interest~ <3

4. I'd be up for yuri! PM me? :3

5. Would like to do some yuri, if you would? (:

6. PMs sent to you both. ^^ I don't have a job or work so I don't mind taking on even more Roleplays if anyone else might be interested~ <3

7. If you're still interested, I'm a hardcore Fujoshi. I'm always up for M x M~

8. Yep yep! Definitely am! I sent you a PM. :3