One on One RP?

C

ChloeeLouiseeC

Original poster
Thinking of doing a RP, but i don't mind what i am open for ideas and i just wanted a good RP that i could sink my teeth into

So if you're willing to RP with me and have any ideas, tell me?? :)

hmm i was thinking something like your the mobbs daughter or gang leader (OG) and i come from your rival mob or gang, i was thinking that they signed a peace treaty and it would only be broken if someone started a fight of some sort. They'd make me bodyguard you. S basically it would start out as you hating me and then we wind out having feelings for eachother

spunds good to me :) so basically they are in different gangs and they don't like each other and then they say you have to look after the person i play and then they fall for each other?

yep basically and another thing just curious but how much do you write? are you descripitive?

if the person i RP with writes a lot and gives me something to write a lot back then i can, but i can write any length really :), i can be descriptive if i need to be

lol okay good to know cause i dont want to be bored by one liners xp and also lets make our characters a reasonable age like 21 or 20 so your character can have and apartment and stuff

i hate one liners, i'm like how in the hell am i ment to reply to that, i'll make her 20, did you want to make the thread, pleaseeeeeeeeeee....

okay fine ill make the thread it'll be called " Rivals or Lovers" and should we use a pic to describe our characters?

Thankyouu :), would you be able to put the link on here after?, i must sound annoying XD i'm just hyper as it's my birthday tomorrow, yeahhh can do :)

i dont know how to do that but just got to OnexOne and it'll be the first one and happy almost birthday

okayy i'll do that, thanks for making the thread :), ahaha thanks :D

lol no problem xp