1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

One on One Partner request!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hansi The Blind Guardian, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everybody.
    I'm looking for a roleplay partner for one on one story lines and plots. I don't care if you are a male or a female, just as long as you are willing to play multiple characters, explore different genres and plots, and help with building character and stories.
    The genres I like:
    -Apocalyptic
    -Horror
    -Survival
    -Legal Fiction
    -Sci fi
    -Fantasy

2. I might be down; I've been craving a good high fantasy romp, would you be okay though if it was a T-rated story? I'm not comfortable writing slutty characters or sex scenes

3. All this. Gimme

And I'm in quite the current mood to possibly combine at least 4 of those into a hellish exciting plot

4. I am fine with that yes. Thank you both for showing interest, I'm fine with having multiple roleplay partners, just as long as it's one on one roleplays. I think, if you're looking for a roleplay, start a conversation with me so we can set details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.