One on One Partner request!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seductress

Hey everybody.
I'm looking for a roleplay partner for one on one story lines and plots. I don't care if you are a male or a female, just as long as you are willing to play multiple characters, explore different genres and plots, and help with building character and stories.
The genres I like:
-Apocalyptic
-Horror
-Survival
-Legal Fiction
-Sci fi
-Fantasy

I might be down; I've been craving a good high fantasy romp, would you be okay though if it was a T-rated story? I'm not comfortable writing slutty characters or sex scenes

Hey everybody.
I'm looking for a roleplay partner for one on one story lines and plots. I don't care if you are a male or a female, just as long as you are willing to play multiple characters, explore different genres and plots, and help with building character and stories.
The genres I like:
-Apocalyptic
-Horror
-Survival
-Legal Fiction
-Sci fi
-Fantasy
All this. Gimme

And I'm in quite the current mood to possibly combine at least 4 of those into a hellish exciting plot

I am fine with that yes. Thank you both for showing interest, I'm fine with having multiple roleplay partners, just as long as it's one on one roleplays. I think, if you're looking for a roleplay, start a conversation with me so we can set details.

Status
Not open for further replies.