5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy (High and Low), Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Modern Realistic, Apocalypse, Drama, Romance... I have lots of interests!
For some reason I thought this up last night. I know there are riddles LIKE this one, but to my knowledge I have not seen one like this. Sorry in advance, I am giggling like a crazy person while writing this.

---

What am I?

I'm an activity that can be done in a variety of positions, but most of the time people will just default to whichever way is most comfortable. When people have me, sometimes it leaves them sweaty from all the physical exertion. Others just kind of sit there and do nothing, waiting for it to finish. Some people enjoy me, and some even like to brag about their accomplishments about me. Most people, though, don't like to talk about me because they're embarrassed and because it's kind of taboo to talk about me in public. There's a particular place in the house where it's usual to have me, although really I can be had anywhere if you're not too worried about it. I can be had multiple times a day. Most people have me just once every one to two days, and some people (lamentfully) have me much less often than that. They usually wish they could have me more often (but I guess some people are okay with it - that's just weird). The ones who really need it though, sometimes wait a long time just to achieve release.

What am I?

A BOWEL MOVEMENT. =P

Told you it was dirty!

What's long and hard and has "cum" in it?

A cuCUMber.

BWAHAHAHAAA.

Not as long and cool and neat as yours is but I contributed. >>; So yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.