POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
It's pouring outside, and no one showed up in my office today. With no distractions, I completed all my work in 3 hours and now I can just chill, get ahead on the work assigned for the rest of the week, and take some time to listen to the rain on the roof.

Today my little one took his first few steps unassisted... I might have been VERY excited.
I also got to get out and till the soil in my little veggie garden, adding some much needed manure before planting season is upon us. It's been a pretty grey and dreary spring, so when the weather decides to cooperate, it makes me happy.

Well, it's Mother's Day, and while I don't celebrate seeing as my mother passed, I find it lovely to wish all the other Mother's in the world a happy day. So, my positivity today is that all Mothers on the site have at least 1 person wishing they joy on their special day!

Have a friend staying over! Hey @Lyrikai! 8'D

Gonna take the doggo on a nice, long, woods walk, today, after work! I get off eeeearly! 🙌

Making fish tacos for dinner afterward.

Weather's beautiful!

I've got so many views on my personal stories and I'm thankful for each and every one. Ya'll rock. <3

I got at least 1 post to everyone I owed posts toward after my weekend away.
I got to exchange messages with one of my favorite people on Iwaku
I got AMAZING Plot bunnies with @Miyu for a Blade meets Vampire the Masquerade plot line.
I had a great lunch, and though my practice got cancelled tonight, I have something to do, AKA VIDEO GAMES

I touched grass today! In that I went on a hike with @ThatDamnedSuccubus and the cutest doggo and another friend that we will someday summon here to iwaku.

I'm doing my replies today and it is invigorating me. It's really helping me move past the anger and hurt I was feeling about a situation I could not control.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyrikai
It's a beautiful, but rainy day, and I have to go into the office, but some if my amazing partners dropped posts, so I have something to look forward to when I finally get home.

It's my pupper's birthday today! She is two years old!
20240518_083532.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: ThatDamnedSuccubus