POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
My AA arrived in the mail today. After years of struggle and depression, I've DONE IT. *Screeches excitedly*

Now if only I could celebrate. *Peeks into empty wine bottle* >:[

• Love
Reactions: Diana
Is finally home.. Exhausted.>.>
Goes to sleep collapsing on her bed like a rock.

Night Iwakuains xD

• Love
I survived a very hard week and had the afternoon to myself today. The work starts again after midnight or so, but first I'm trying to chill and do an RP post or two.

• Love
I saw @Fluffy and thought it was from JoJo's Bizzare Adventure. It's still awesome.

Also have so many roleplays going on that I'm almost overloaded.

It's amazing.

• Love
My weekend schedule seems to have just clicked together even though I had no idea what I was doing an hour ago ^^

• Love
First parkour today. Plus, I'm playing a video game for homework. What could be better?

• Love
Reactions: Razilin and Diana
I went to a high school football game where my Old High school team won in the fourth quarter. The game was amazing

• Love
Weirdly the best part of my day was when I was almost hit by the most beautiful Lambo I have ever seen. Dx

• Love
I have a video game that I have to play for homework. For homework. Now I can play the video game all day, and no one can complain. Because it is homework. MUAHAHAHA!

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Falcon
Got my apartment clean and mostly organised
Put up my fall Garland.
Played Zelda
Had an Ouran marathon
Awesome fun plotting time with @Midian, @Kura, and @Ethereal!

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Midian
I'm having a lot of fun doing a collab post. I'm focusing on giving this character a legit accent and liberal use of world-based slang, so it's a lot of challenging fun. :-)

• Love
I got on top of my homework again. I was able to take today to catch up on some of the replies I promised on Friday.

• Love
I finally finished the book I'd been picking at all month. Definitely worth the time to read :)

• Love
Cookies.

• Love
Second Pathfinder event today. It went as well as the first one, which is really good.

• Love