POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

I'm in a therapy program that actually seems promising for once. The professionals assigned to me are extremely kind, and they immediately wanted to know my pronouns too. I feel so...valid. So cared for. This is...nice. <3

• Love
Reactions: Laivindur and Dusk
After years of bad sleep, I, XIII, FINALLY ORDERED A NEW MATTRESS AFTER A FUCK TON OF RESEARCH. I ORDERED BASED ON MY AND MY HUSBANDS SLEEP HABITS AND BODY COMPOSITION. THIS WILL BE THE BEST FUCKING SLEEP I'VE EVER HAD.

Reactions: Laivindur
This is the first Sunday in a year that I actually feel excited to back to work tomorrow! ;_;

Roommate got the huge knot that's been bugging me for 3 days out of my back for me.

(I did get whacked with a pillow for not saying anything sooner, but that was because I was being silly by keeping my mouth shut)

I got an invitation to a job interview to that one job I wanted... so.. yeah, that itself is good news

(even better when/if I get said job.. keep you informed ;3 )

My family and I moved to a new state. Today I should be getting my new library card. That's good times

I was brave enough to set boundaries with the people that have been taking advantage of my kindness! I also ranked up in Valorant! Yaay

I was brave enough to set boundaries with the people that have been taking advantage of my kindness! I also ranked up in Valorant! Yaay
tumblr_oyc3mdjxCG1tqk2tko1_500.gif

My cat Luna decided to cuddle with me on my bed, she only does this once in a blue moon

My cat Luna decided to cuddle with me on my bed, she only does this once in a blue moon
Heeey! Hahah, know the feeling! How lovely <3
Also, I adore the quip on your profile: "Hufflepuff on the streets, Slytherin in the sheets!" Yes! Hahahahah!
How is your rping going? You doing something fun?

It's such a great feeling 😂 it's like I have been chosennnnnn

And thank you 😂 I actually got the saying from Diana! She said it during a hogwarts discussion and I was like omfg I need to use that it's perfect

My rping has been going pretty good :) hope your rping is going good! I'm in the process of moving irl so not very fun

It's such a great feeling 😂 it's like I have been chosennnnnn

And thank you 😂 I actually got the saying from Diana! She said it during a hogwarts discussion and I was like omfg I need to use that it's perfect

My rping has been going pretty good :) hope your rping is going good! I'm in the process of moving irl so not very fun
Aah ^^
Moving! Good luck!

Was not injured in the car crash.

• Love
Reactions: Blue
I fought a Sasquatch. I didn't win, but perhaps the real fighting was the friends we made along the way.

I'm now also banned from ever returning to Dallas, Indiana, or ever interacting with corn-stalks ever again.

I'm not entirely certain whether these two outcomes are related. Fun weekend, though.