POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I HAVE TWO. YOUR RULES ARE IRRELEVANT DIANERP.

1) I rediscovered Dungeons and Dragons. (well, insofar as now I play again.)

2) I drank 1/2 a bottle of 151 and am still absolutely sober. Mind you, I value my CDL and won't drive, but if pressed I can recite my ABCs. If you can do those backwards you're a freak(ing awesome person.)

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Hana
jaywalked and the truck stopped before it hit me today. i feel blessed.

drake-3.w529.h352.gif

• Love
Ice cream from the ice cream truck! <3

• Love
Reactions: Hana and Diana
My little mustachioed kitty went from what I thought was the brink of death, to almost completely recovered! She's still a little wobbly when she walks, and she's having a hard time telling where the water level is in the water bowl, but that's about all I've seen so far. The fact that she's even doing anything is a miracle in itself though considering that when I woke up yesterday she had no control over her body and couldn't drink unless I gave it to her in a dropper. This morning I woke up with her curled up on my daughter's bed with her kitten, acting as if she wasn't one tiny step away from dying just two nights ago.

Got home from work just before the heavy rain and winds arrived, as there is a typhoon here now...

• Love
I know it's wrong, but Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt breaking up has renewed my faith in Karma. Probably not a good thing, but it feels pretty damn good to me.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug and Diana
Survived a short staff day of wearing two hats and then had two days off.
Rest feels good!

• Love
Reactions: Diana
Yesterday AVG decided it wasn't going to let my computer boot. Apparently this is a common issue. After a lot of troubleshooting and installing Avast, things seem to be up and running again. Phew!

• Love
Got a package in the mail from my grandmother. It was a Pokemon t-shirt that she saw and apparently thought of me. <3

• Love
still enjoying my mini DS9 marathon

• Love
Clean bed sheets straight outta the dryer hot damn

• Love