POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
It's Saturday, lazy day. 8D

• Love
Reactions: Diana
It's rainy, I have a hot coffee, and I was able to help my dad with his computer settings which made him happy :)

• Love
The dog is "protecting" me from the beeping noise.

S'cute.

• Love
Reactions: Falcon and Diana
BIG PRETTY ROCKS! 8D

Reactions: - Falcon -
Everyone seemed to be out to wind me up today, but I managed not empty my drink over any one, or let my politeness slip over PMs. My sister then produces two seasons of Mrs Brown's Boys and peanut butter Ben and Jerry's. I'm so happy~

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Falcon
Relaxing next to the napping October and very much enjoying the silence and for yesterday we had a skype night I also forgot to say something yesterday so that's my two things :)

I spent more time with the little five year old boy. We watched Frozen and played the piano. I also tried to teach him a little bit about how certain substances distort light, and what area and volume were. Except that at one point my grandmother was like, "Uh, Steph... he's five." :-)

• Love
I found a 20 dollar bill from 1980. It is the old style bill. The one that looks like this.

20-dollar-bill-1981.jpg

I don't know why old money makes me so happy. It just does.

• Love
Woke up feeling sad, but then I saw a friend and she knew exactly what to say to cheer me up :)

• Love
Day out of the house! Wore my sexy shoes. Feet tired but looked fab.

• Love
I got a new signature! Look! Look at it. Ain't it purdy?

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Dawn
I love you more than cheese too. <3

Took the time to style my hair.

+2 Self-esteem.

• Love
Found some more good music to chill to.

• Love
I got to do my favorite think in the whole universe... Fine, second favorite thing in the universe. [/obscure reference]

• Love
PLANTS PLANTS PLANTS, Baby Juniper Bonsai tree will soon be added to the collection, I haven't raised a bonsai in over a decade ERMERGERD!!!! Trimmed down the Ficus and today I'm dissecting the ivy into two separate pots, one to hang and the other to crawl up some drift wood I stole from the pacific ocean 8D I am so Excite!

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Smo
Saturday: got to stay inside and relax all day.
Sunday: same as Saturday but add in some sunshine.
today: ehhhhh tasty turkey sammich?

• Love