One Anime Intro A Day!

R

Razilin

Original poster

Anime: Fate Zero
Song: To The Beginning
Artist: Kalafina, Yuki Kajiura
-God, this show is awesome. Set the bar reaaaaaaallly high for landmark anime. Unfortunately, showing this to an anime newbie is like giving a virgin the best fuck of his life. Nothing else compares.
-Also, Saber-chan on a motorcycle. Saber is best girl.

Anime: Chuunibyo demo Koi ga Shitai!
Song: Sparkling Daydream
Artist: ZAQ
-Holy shit, this show it hilarious. Whatever these kids are smoking, I want some! This intro is probably the most seizure-inducing I've ever seen. I want to show it to my neuro patients and see what happens. =D

I will now predict that someone is going to post Attack on Titan somewhere in the next three replies.

This is more for a game, but...damn, dat Madhouse animation. Dat wonderfully boy-ish voice. Dem bitter sweet scenes. Dat character design.

Essentially, Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold is the next thing I'm buying. Fo' shizzles.

Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Song Name: Again
Artist: Yui

Literally got hooked on this song from word number one. Word number one. That's how good this song is, in my opinion.

I have three FMA Brotherhood openings in my playlist. That anime is so good.

Anyways, here are two of my favorites:

Reactions: iMisterH
Can we post endings too? Or is there a thread for that already and I'm just missing it?

Anime: Blassreiter
Song name: Detarame na Zanzou
Artist: Granrodeo

This is more for a game, but...damn, dat Madhouse animation. Dat wonderfully boy-ish voice. Dem bitter sweet scenes. Dat character design.

Essentially, Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold is the next thing I'm buying. Fo' shizzles.

Looks generic as fuck.

Reactions: LeVen
I swear, you people avoided Attack on Titan just because I was predicting things.

SO!

To rectify things!

DAT OPENING

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welll i'm surprised this hasn't put up there :o
Anime: Tokyo Ghoul
Song: Unravel

This anime is simply amazing. That ending though. I felt like smashing something. Good thing though, apparently season 2 has been confirmed for January 5th!! Oh my gosh I don't think anyone realises how freaking excited I am! >.<

(I couldn't find the eng sub full version so.. yeah :P )

And just cause this is amazeballs, here's the english dub version of it :)

• Love
Reactions: 3 people

Is this how this thread works? Anyway, this is probably my favorite OP of the season it was released in.

wow you are all punkass little millenial bitches :D

Look at this glory!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
wow you are all punkass little millenial bitches :D

Look at this glory!

I'm not a millenial.

Anime: The Vision of Escaflowne
Song: Yakusoku wa Iranai
Artist: Maaya Sakamoto

I watch this annually. Definitely a personal landmark anime for me. This and Lodoss War were my favorite fantasy anime.

Anime: Mekaku City Actors (Unfortunately, the anime was nowhere near as good as the manga v.v)
Song: Daze