One and All a Dark Figure Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeuralScissors

Original poster
Hello to all at Iwaku! I have never actually done any sort of real role play I suppose, and so I would like to try my hand at it and see what worlds I can get my characters involved in! I'm not sure if it really is the same thing but I have tried my hand at the Storytelling aspect of role playing as a DM for a D&D group among my friends and enjoyed it very much.

What do you prefer to be called?
+Most people call me Scissors, Neural is fine, but somehow I don't get that it's as catchy.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
+Guy here, although I do love a plot bending mystery with a nice twist.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
+I am new to the site, but immersing myself into a role I am not new to.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
+I am fine with either, as long as a good story is present.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
+Running through the grassy meadows, feeling each blade slide against the edges of my fingertips. Wind waving the tops of this sea of grass, overflowing the banks of the valleys they rush down, it is a still sight from the bottom of the cherry tree at the top of the hill where everything is found to be all around you and nowhere near you at the same time. Petals gently gliding down cascading across the almost surreptitious tones of the horizon, but also creating the occasional twirl.
+I would prefer to go between these two positions.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
+Although it has no lyrics, Scrap and Build Ourselves from the final battle in Eternal Sonata has become one of my favorites

I am Domeki Sato and It's a true pleasure to meet you. Welcome to Iwaku! You are gonna enjoy it here. If you need a buddy gimmie a shout. Hope you can handle insanity.tumblr_inline_mmblisLPcw1qz4rgp.gif

Hi there Scissors! Welcome to the site!

Whispers in the dark corner of Iwaku's lounge area..:3

Welcome to the Madness xD. -while she pets her Tiger :3

Thanks guys!

/Domeki/ I don't think I've been sane for quite a while ha ha I enjoy getting into my own madness though.

/Diana/ I happen to like owls very much Diana, I would like to have one of those small whispy looking owls with the feathers that stick off of their eyebrows. I like the mysterious nature that surrounds them as well.

/PureKor/ I hope I eventually settle into my own here and I seem to have myself at a loss for words, which I think is natural considering I'm in a room with a tiger xD ha ha!

I was also wondering since looking through the newbies sections I don't believe I saw anything about it, (unless I just overlooked it somehow xD) but I'm guessing that members who are under the age for mature forums simply cannot see them at all? :?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hello there guys, thanks for the welcomes!

I would love to run with Scissors. I don't care about what those safety lectures have to say.

Welcome.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Then care for a run? *takes off at quite a fast towards a pillar* I would suggest you begin running, if not just for your safety *laughs maniacally and points behind you with one hand to show the ground has begun collapsing before a gigantic Wurm bursts forth from the ground and rampages towards us*

• Love
Reactions: foodforpigs
Status
Not open for further replies.