Once Upon a Time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EquinoxSol

Original poster
...a wild elf and a city elf fell in love. It did not end well.

Basically, this would be an rp where a wild elf (me, male) would be living on the outskirts of a great elven city. One day, a city elf (you, male or female) is visiting the ghettos where the wild elves are forced to live (more on that later). The wild elf and the city elf become friends, and eventually fall in love.

In this rp, the wild elves were forced to relocate to the edges of cities after the city elves took over their land. Most city elves treat wild elves like shit, and while they can still hold their own traditions, rituals, etc, in their designated districts, once they enter the main city, they are forced to act like any city elf.

In this, it can be mxm or mxf, but I would like to play a guy.

If you haven't gotten a hit on this, it sounds like fun and I'd be interested in hearing more about what you have planned. :3

I haven't gotten anyone for this yet :D

Basically, it would be a love story, with a rather tragic middle/end part. I'm not sure what the tragedy will be, I just know that if I can make myself cry, it'll be great.

Awesome. That sounds like a great plan. xD

Did you have any other specifics, like the city name/appearance or any lore outside of what you already mentioned?

Nope ^^ I'll probably just describe as I go and as necessity dictates.

Did you have any questions about the plot? Also, will you be playing a male or a female?

I'd like to play a female. :3

And nope, I think I'm good on the general idea. Do you use character sheets or just go and describe through the roleplay?

I just describe through the rp. But I'll post the thread asap ^^

Sounds like a plan. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.