Once Again

• Thread starter WickedlyLurking
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WickedlyLurking

Original poster
Hello all, I'm Remy and just a heads up that while I've been RPing for the past 4-5 years, I'm still new to the forums. So I look forward to exploring the possibilities of potential here. :sideways:

Hey and welcome!
I hope you find all the RP you're looking to find here. c:

Reactions: WickedlyLurking
Welcome aboard, Remy! Great to have ya!

Hello, Remy! Welcome! Did you know we have a Newbie Care Package: We'll Help You! ? It's a fun little tool that can get you some free goodies and help you navigate the site. (: Either way, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

What sort of roleplays do you enjoy?

Welcome to Iwaku Remy! I'm sure you'll find we are a pretty friendly bunch! If you have any questions please ask, we are here to help. You mentioned you are new to forums, have you been chat role playing then? We do have a lot of people who use the chat rooms here for role play. I love the forums because it doesn't require people to be available at the same time. (And it gives you a bit of time to THINK)

Settle in and HAVE FUN!!

Welcome to Iwaku, Remy! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Have this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
If you're new to forums, the site might seem big and overwhelming but there's a shiny guide here that might help you get oriented: Getting Started!
Someone mentioned the Newbie Care Package already, which is a nifty project that matches new members with mentors who can answer questions and give pointers.

There's a lot to explore and I hope that you have fun learning about forum rp here with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.