On the search again

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sapphire

Original poster
Hello, once again I am on the search for someone to roleplay with!
I have honestly been looking to do a Black Butler roleplay for a while, but I am also craving something to do with vampires. Haa~ I am just up for anything really @__@;

I think one idea I have for the vampire one. Is that my person gets a new job at a cafe. Little does she know is that the place is crawling with vampires.

Maybe we could do a kind of boarding school roleplay as well, I don't know! But if you have any ideas or cravings you want to do I would love to hear them as well! Not to be totally random, but I kind of hope I can find a person to play a jerk of a character, maybe the bad boy type. I think it would be fun to have a love hate relationship or something like that.

Another idea as well. My character came from a small town and never had much money. That was until she got a once in a life time chance to work at an upscale office. Though she started at the bottom she still wasn't making much, and in order to have a place to live at in this big town, she had to share an apartment with someone. Little does she know is that her new roommate is also her boss.

Yeah, I know this isn't too much of any help, but maybe I can find someone to roleplay with. Like I said I would love to hear any ideas that you might have, and I am open to just about anything. Though I also have my own limits haha.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.