On the Run OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that all the roles have been taken :( and this looked like such a good rp idea, I was interested in this! If there are any more roles going, even minor parts, I'd love to join in

I see that all the roles have been taken :( and this looked like such a good rp idea, I was interested in this! If there are any more roles going, even minor parts, I'd love to join in
I did have some ideas that I could work with that requires the other character to have secrets, but since I'm the GM, I know them all so it would be a bit of a game breaker. I was going to run with having no secrets, but I think it would also work if that character had secrets, so if you would like, you may rp as them. If you're interested, just post a CS and I'll take a role as a silent watcher of the rp

• Love
Reactions: sivilia
I did have some ideas that I could work with that requires the other character to have secrets, but since I'm the GM, I know them all so it would be a bit of a game breaker. I was going to run with having no secrets, but I think it would also work if that character had secrets, so if you would like, you may rp as them. If you're interested, just post a CS and I'll take a role as a silent watcher of the rp
Wow, thank you! I won't let you down, I promise

319415.jpg

Role: Best Friend
Name: Kieran Findlay "Finn" Taylor
Height: 6'
Weight: 158 lbs
Personality: Finn is an intelligent young man who is currently in high school, currently studying as hard as he can since he is looking for a place in a good university which focuses on studying art. He tries to be as friendly as he can, having always been the popular one at school. At the island, he is keen to explore and likes to lead, but is overprotective of his friends.
History: Finn lives at home with his parents and his younger sister. Ever since he met Amy at the age of thirteen, the pair have been glued to one another and are usually always seen at each other's sides. On the night before Amy's death, she and Finn had an argument which resulted in them falling out and exchanging harsh words. He was unable to make it up with Amy before her death, causing him to feel extreme guilt.

• Love
Reactions: Kinton Nyr
If everyone is ready and have full understanding of their secrets, then I will be willing to set up the rp. If not, then try to message me some time before tomorrow at about 8am GMT, at which point I will be uploading the first post. After that, the five of you can take to the IC

Just to be clear, the rp starts at the wake just after she has been buried. Also her sister Kaskel will have her ashes because she is next-of-kin, but do with that as you will.

I'm also ready to get going

4/5 we just have one more person left, if he doesn't pop up within the next couple of hours, I'll just post

I'm changing Kimberly's appearance, if you don't mind.

Hey @Audacious, how did you make the image circular, it seems kinda cool

Status
Not open for further replies.