On the lookout for partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KayLove |-/

Original poster
For some time now, I have not really been role-playing due to stress and simply not in a writing mood.
I am looking to get back into role-playing!

Rules and expectations:

-My writing ability varies between 1-3 paragraphs. I would like it if my partner is able to at least give three sentences. I know everyone has different writing abilities, so I don't mind as long as you give a reply I can actually answer to.

-Please don't just disappear on me. I would like a warning or something. If you don't like the role-play, just say so. If you have to deal with RL problems, state that before you leave me hanging.

-Please have proper grammar and spelling. I don't usually point it out because I don't like to insult others' writing unless it really needs to be done. Poor grammar does bother me, but I can still deal. Just thought you all should be aware of that.

- OOC chat is appreciated. It'd be nice to actually have some sort of talking out side of role-playing. At least that way simple things in the role-play won't irritate me.

What I role-play:

-I mainly play as female, I don't like playing as a male in a romance. The only time I will play as a male is if it's MxM or if the role-play seems to work best with male characters. I have never done a FxF romance, but I am willing to try and to expand my writing abilities as well.

-I will except libertine, but only with people in my age group. If there is any of that, please note, I prefer plot over smut.

-Genre-wise I mainly do modern and prefer realism. I will also do horror, which includes supernatural, survival, and gore. I don't do much fantasy, but I am willing to do a fantasy plot if it's good enough.
I don't like sci-fi, and don't really do historical.

Plot ideas:

-Sibling x sibling
Plot idea(s): [a]The mother of the two siblings was killed. (either car accident, caught in a shooting, or some other way) Their father is now a drunk is abusive towards the siblings. The two now try to help each other out and get through. They both plan that one day they will move out and live together.
The two siblings have never really gotten along. They have always been fighting since they were young. Now something happens which forces them to be stuck together and deal with each other.

-Coworkers at a restaurant
Plot idea(s): there isn't much here. We both work at a restaurant (I had more of a fast food restaurant in mind here) and eventually end up liking each other, whether in a friendly way or more.

-Middle aged man vs. supernatural
Plot idea(s): This one of those times where I wouldn't mind playing a male. This one, there really is just one person. The guy has killed his wife and children. A few years later he begins to be haunted. I kind of want to be the supernatural creatures here, but I'm fine with both roles.

-Demon x Angel
Plot idea(s): Either the angel ventures in Hell for their own purposes or the demon ventures in Heaven for their own purposes. They end up bumping into each other and end up fighting. After that event, they either start liking each other, or have a strong hatred for each other. Or maybe there could be a good plot twist entered there.

-High school
Plot idea(s): [a]Two teens are stereotyped as complete opposites, but they end up liking each other after some sort of event. They want to see each other, but their friends despise the one they began to like. This is one of those things where it's best to let it progress through the role-play itself.
The school bully is after the new kid. The new kid has their own ways to deal with the bully. The bully doesn't have to hurt people physically, could be mentally or even cyberbullying.
[c] typical high school romance.

More plots may be added. Thanks for reading^^

Side note: Playing more than one character may work well for some of the plots and will be appreciated unless the plot would only work best with only playing one character.

Plot I wanted to add.
I've actually started this with someone else months ago.
A guy with mental problems finds a girl that fascinates him. He feels that she doesn't like him and he ends up "riding her home" and takes him back to his place, where he keeps her captive and tortures her because he feels no one loves him.

In this one I actually would play the male. Yaass rare event! Kay is playing male in something other than a MxM and it wasn't forced!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Are you still looking for a partner? The Angel X Demon sounds interesting :)

Plot I wanted to add.

I've actually started this with someone else months ago.
A guy with mental problems finds a girl that fascinates him. He feels that she doesn't like him and he ends up "riding her home" and takes him back to his place, where he keeps her captive and tortures her because he feels no one loves him.

In this one I actually would play the male. Yaass rare event! Kay is playing male in something other than a MxM and it wasn't forced!!

I would love to roleplay the plot you just added! It seems so interesting and I think I have the perfect character!

Just get back to me when you have the time and I'll pm you or vice versa! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.