On the Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hero.ic

Original poster
{ A B O U T M E }
As the title suggests I am looking for a few, maybe more if it's interesting, partners to roleplay with. I'm a seventeen-year-old high school senior that's just looking for something to do. I'm a female so I tend to play the female role but I honestly have no preferences. I play either gender respectively. A little fun fact about me, I love random creativity. No joke I will love you forever if you make it interesting for me. Throw something in there that'll make me rethink my actions or laugh. I really won't mind. I think roleplaying is supposed to be fun and enjoyable not uptight and formal. As far as my writing style is concerned I am entirely adaptable. I normally go with around two or more paragraphs but I try to match whatever is given.
A little fun fact about me, I love random creativity. No joke I will love you forever if you make it interesting for me. Throw something in there that'll make me rethink my actions or laugh. I really won't mind. I think roleplaying is supposed to be fun and enjoyable not uptight and formal. As far as my writing style is concerned I am entirely adaptable. I normally go with about two or more paragraphs but I try to match whatever is given.
I absolutely adore slice of life or romance genres so if we include that in there I won't argue.

{L O O K I N G F O R }
I would prefer if my partner was relatively around my age just for comfort reasons. I'm sure a twenty-seven-year-old wouldn't want to roleplay with me so I don't exactly want to roleplay with them. I don't, however, put effort into caring how old you are so if you are decently older or younger than me I won't notice unless you tell me.
Since I have no preference in the gender role I play I expect, or hope, my partner is the same. Post length doesn't have to be anything spectacular just give me something to reply to. I'm not expecting someone to write a whole book just for little ole' me. One last thing is to contribute to the story and don't bore me. If you make it fun for me then I'll make it fun for you. Simple yes~?

{ R O L E P L A Y S }
GENERAL IDEAS
Supernaturals
Apocalyptic/Dystopian ♥♥♥♥♥
Survival ♥♥♥♥
Camp/School/Vacation ♥♥

GENERAL PAIRINGS
Soldier x Spy (like cap & black widow - props to you if you love avengers like me) ♥♥♥♥♥
Next gen superheroes (could be fandom related if requested) ♥♥♥♥
Noble/Monarch x Commoner/Noble
Band member/Soloist x Fan

Don't see something you like? Just ask and I'll be happy to try it with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Taichou
Pm me if you are still looking! ~ I would happily roleplay with you.

I would actually be very interested in doing the Apocalyptic/Dystopian Roleplay with you if you're still looking for partners.

I would actually be very interested in doing the Apocalyptic/Dystopian Roleplay with you if you're still looking for partners.
I am still looking. Send me a pm and we can discuss things.

Status
Not open for further replies.