On Libertine Resumés

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hana

wandering thoughts
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Is it possible to segregate the viewing of the libertine resumés between adult and teen members? The adult members can't see the libertine section of a teen member's resumé, and vice versa. I don't know if this has been addressed before, and it doesn't really seem like such a big issue, but it can avoid some confusion. I've been approached by an adult member on a matter pertaining to my libertine resumé, and while I've explained the matter to them, I hope to avoid any further incidents like this.

That seems like a very appropriate and valuable feature to have. I wonder if @Diana might have a thought on this. :o

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great idea. Hopefully it's possible to do, because I figure it could reduce incidents of adults and teens breaking those age limit rules.

That IS a great idea! I don't know why I didn't think about trying to integrate that before. o__o

I am going to work on this during this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.