'Ollo...

A

Alexa Ray

Original poster
YES MOTHER EFFIN' YES! I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHY AND WHERE "'Ollo" CAME FROM!!! TA-DAH!!!

tumblr_lfozf4onaL1qdubemo1_500.gif

Haha, I love him! My Dad dubbed me "megamind" because of my mispronunciation of words like "fragrance"... When I told my Mom about what it was like window shopping at Victoria's Secrets for the first time, I told her: "They have a lot of frah-grahn-ses" instead of frei-gren-ses... xD

That, of course, made her laugh her butt off and I, of course, was clueless as to why she was laughing, so I asked her "What's wrong? What did I do? Why are you laughing?" That scenario became viral in my family xD

YES MOTHER EFFIN' YES! I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHY AND WHERE "'Ollo" CAME FROM!!! TA-DAH!!!

tumblr_lfozf4onaL1qdubemo1_500.gif

Haha, I love him! My Dad dubbed me "megamind" because of my mispronunciation of words like "fragrance"... When I told my Mom about what it was like window shopping at Victoria's Secrets for the first time, I told her: "They have a lot of frah-grahn-ses" instead of frei-gren-ses... xD

That, of course, made her laugh her butt off and I, of course, was clueless as to why she was laughing, so I asked her "What's wrong? What did I do? Why are you laughing?" That scenario became viral in my family xD
Oh man...I do think your parents rekt you there.

uuuuummmmmmmmmmmm it's "#YOLO"?

yu didn't even hashtag it # ugh #smh

peasants.